Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Divo Tee Biography - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Divo Tee Biography (244 Views)

Meet A Nairalander Also A Musician Popularly Called DIVO TEE / MIXTAPE : Dj Tee Frosh – Halfhuman Halfdj Mix / Dj Tee-money Gucci Shake Street Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divo Tee Biography by toheerwalexis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
My name is Ojo Olamide Tomiwa. Also known as Divo Tee; the Divo in it actually mean a highly distinguished male singer, and the Tee is from my name Tomiwa. I was born in Eleyele, Ibadan from a family of three on the fourteenth day of February 2000. I am a native of Ede town in Osun state. I am a student of the polytechnic Ibadan. I am a person with talent like drawing, singing, rapping and writing stories. When I was 10 years old I began to develop passion for music. In 2011, I started writing songs, but not a rapper then. In 2015, I started listening to Olamide and Dagrin songs which inspire me to be able to rap which I am good at now. I rap and sing to my music, most of my song haven’t been record due to financial problem. I have only one recorded song title MY PRAYER in which I feature walexis produce in MO king studio. List of my written songs but not recorded. 1. Pop pop pop – 2013 2. Sunshine – 2013 3. Jafunmi - 2016 4. Celebrate – 2015 5. Hustler lomo – 2017 6. Back in days – 2017 7. Awon da – 2017[b]My name is Ojo Olamide Tomiwa. Also known as Divo Tee; the Divo in it actually mean a highly distinguished male singer, and the Tee is from my name Tomiwa. I was born in Eleyele, Ibadan from a family of three on the fourteenth day of February 2000. I am a native of Ede town in Osun state. I am a student of the polytechnic Ibadan. I am a person with talent like drawing, singing, rapping and writing stories. When I was 10 years old I began to develop passion for music. In 2011, I started writing songs, but not a rapper then. In 2015, I started listening to Olamide and Dagrin songs which inspire me to be able to rap which I am good at now. I rap and sing to my music, most of my song haven’t been record due to financial problem. I have only one recorded song title MY PRAYER in which I feature walexis produce in MO king studio. List of my written songs but not recorded. 1. Pop pop pop – 2013 2. Sunshine – 2013 3. Jafunmi - 2016 4. Celebrate – 2015 5. Hustler lomo – 2017 6. Back in days – 2017 7. Awon da – 2017[/b]My name is Ojo Olamide Tomiwa. Also known as Divo Tee; the Divo in it actually mean a highly distinguished male singer, and the Tee is from my name Tomiwa. I was born in Eleyele, Ibadan from a family of three on the fourteenth day of February 2000. I am a native of Ede town in Osun state. I am a student of the polytechnic Ibadan. I am a person with talent like drawing, singing, rapping and writing stories. When I was 10 years old I began to develop passion for music. In 2011, I started writing songs, but not a rapper then. In 2015, I started listening to Olamide and Dagrin songs which inspire me to be able to rap which I am good at now. I rap and sing to my music, most of my song haven’t been record due to financial problem. I have only one recorded song title MY PRAYER in which I feature walexis produce in MO king studio. List of my written songs but not recorded. 1. Pop pop pop – 2013 2. Sunshine – 2013 3. Jafunmi - 2016 4. Celebrate – 2015 5. Hustler lomo – 2017 6. Back in days – 2017 7. Awon da – 2017

(1) (Reply)

Childish Gambino Features In Fifa 19 / Dey Alright By The Kenzy / [video Teaser]: Smashy - Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.