Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos (48400 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Angelanest: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mega-Star Musician, David Adeleke popularly called Davido has declared his resolve to partner with the Rivers State Government to develop music talents in the state.

He lauded Governor Wike for being one of the best performing governors in the current dispensation, saying that his visit exposed him to several developmental projects of Governor Wike.

Davido who spoke during a visit to Governor Wike at the Government House Port Harcourt on Friday stated that Davido Music Worldwide has identified young musicians who will be promoted in the state.

He noted that his goal is grow international music stars outside Lagos and empower more youths through music.

He announced that his organisation will organise a major music concert in Port in December where local and international music stars will participate.

He appealed to the Rivers State Governor to support the governorship campaign of his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke for Osun State Government House.

The Mega-Star Musician condoled with the Rivers State Governor on the death of the Attorney General of Rivers State, Hon Emmanuel Aguma. He prayed God to grant him the strength to bear the loss.

Responding, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike assured Davido that the Rivers State Government will partner with him to groom young musicians in the state.

"We are committed to youth empowerment. Supporting musicians to grow is one of such avenues. Therefore, we will partner with you to grow Rivers based musicians", he said.

Governor Wike commended Davido for collaborating with Rivers-Born International Musician, Duncan Mighty.

The governor added that the State Government will work with Davido to ensure that his Port Harcourt Music Concert slated for December is successful.

"Let me thank you for growing Local Talent in music. We will partner with you for the December Music Concert. We are particularly happy with the collaboration with our Super-Star Musician, Duncan Mighty", Governor Wike said.

Governor Wike assured Davido that he will support Senator Adeleke to emerge victorious during the Osun State Governorship Election. He said entire PDP structure will work for the victory of Senator Adeleke.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

17th August, 2018

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/governor-wike-hosts-davido-and-his-crew-at-rivers-govt-house-photos.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
some people will not like this,wike we gats your back

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by SpatialKing(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Divido : Sir we must do anything possible to make sure my uncle ADELEKE wins Osun governorship seat..
Wike: just release a danceable hit song for Osun PDP

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by zlantanfan: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by LuciferKristi: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
All I see is a gathering of ritualists.

Is Davido's illiterate primary school dropout uncle not APC?

What's he doing here?
When did people start employing frogs as spies?

By the way, what sort of 'Jewman' dressing is that?
Like a secondary school student who wants to convince his Principal he is a good boy. grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by gabbijason(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
This story is enough to motivate anyone! Hardwork will make you eat with kings.. Fly OBO

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by donbachi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
dis davido no get respect...duncan prostrate for am...and him go dey use one hand,dey shake wike.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good development
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by rowland545(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:

What's he doing here?

Like a secondary school student who wants to convince his Principal he is a good boy. grin grin
u are as useless as ur name...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fullish governor
Is govt house now a beerparlor?
Who is davido to b receive by governor

Pls let us do dis now.

Like for IPOB
Share for MURIC & Arewa Youths.

36 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by DAntivirus: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Election time...

Very soon he would even entertain small doctor and otunba lamba

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by IamAirforce1: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nice

Grace to grace

Davido our inlaw
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Caseless: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
cool

Duncan mighty my guy. I'm just happy he's back on "rave" once more. I just like his voice and kind of music.
I love most of his songs, but my best of his songs are: "Jesus bu eze" and "dance for me".

NB: you see how decent davido dressed and looked cos he's going to see wike? He didn't sag here.
Lesson: don't do everything celebrities do cos they know when to do what.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by eseveli(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
ayakata
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by MrThisandthat(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Only if Davido knows
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by iamnavy1: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Papa Zion Wizkid right now

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by yjgm(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hand over the mic to wike. It's not too late for him to discover his talent just like Dino did.
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by RexTramadol1: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wike I know

The other musician is who?
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
King OBO grin
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by kunzyomi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
With taxpayer's money abi?
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by EwuOjota: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:

What's he doing here?

He has more money than your extended family combined,and more popular than the Lucifer you worship.

Drops mic.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Waakanda: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Issorite
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Kissingerright(f): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by millionboi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Bawizzo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:

What's he doing here?

politely, u 're jux a douche bag

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by Hisxellency: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mr project.. Respect Sir

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Davido, Duncan Mighty's godfather. Wike is just thanking him for the wonderful work in his state man's life.

Next to visit for a thank you will be Wizkid for resurrecting Wene Mighty's career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.