Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) (3385 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / Omg! Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Who Got Married Before Her Mother(picture) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Gucciblog: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Major Tokunbo Benson, who recently graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College. The lady who graduated on Thursday, August 16, 2018 (yesterday) – is set to become a Lt. Colonel.
The father is a retired soldier and now his two daughters have decided to trend in the military path.

Her mother who is proud of her achievements – took to Facebook to share the good news as she revealed how she dealt with her daughter for disrespecting their teacher years ago in Alabama, USA.

Read below;

Major Tokunbo Benson, who graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College August 16, 2018. She and classmates in elementary school disrespected their teacher in Birmingham, Alabama USA. Parents were called in by the school Principal.
Corporal punishment is allowed in Alabama State.

Before parents arrived, I was there before them. I went to Major Tokunbo Benson’s Principal. I said to her Principal. Can I have the school paddle?. He handed the paddle over to me.
I spanked her with the paddle before the students, Principal, Assistant Principal, and her Teacher. I said to her how much Teachers are paid to be disrespected.

Since then I didn’t go to school for use of Corporal Punishment. My rule of thumb was if my children disrespect their elders, Teachers, authority, and public, I’ll be at the school or anywhere to disgrace them in presence of everybody. I never cover umisbehavioursn misbehaviors.

Today, Major Tokunbo Benson is commanding soldiers under her. She was once a Company Commander in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. She’s more discipline than me who taught her discipline. Honestly, my children are more discipline than me mostly the girls in the Army.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/shes-more-discipline-than-me-nigerian-woman-celebrates-her-daughter-who-is-a-major-in-us-army/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gucciblog:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Major Tokunbo Benson, who recently graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College. The lady who graduated on Thursday, August 16, 2018 (yesterday) – is set to become a Lt. Colonel.
The father is a retired soldier and now his two daughters have decided to trend in the military path.

Her mother who is proud of her achievements – took to Facebook to share the good news as she revealed how she dealt with her daughter for disrespecting their teacher years ago in Alabama, USA.

Read below;

Major Tokunbo Benson, who graduated from US Army Command and General Staff College August 16, 2018. She and classmates in elementary school disrespected their teacher in Birmingham, Alabama USA. Parents were called in by the school Principal.
Corporal punishment is allowed in Alabama State.

Before parents arrived, I was there before them. I went to Major Tokunbo Benson’s Principal. I said to her Principal. Can I have the school paddle?. He handed the paddle over to me.
I spanked her with the paddle before the students, Principal, Assistant Principal, and her Teacher. I said to her how much Teachers are paid to be disrespected.

Since then I didn’t go to school for use of Corporal Punishment. My rule of thumb was if my children disrespect their elders, Teachers, authority, and public, I’ll be at the school or anywhere to disgrace them in presence of everybody. I never cover umisbehavioursn misbehaviors.

Today, Major Tokunbo Benson is commanding soldiers under her. She was once a Company Commander in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. She’s more discipline than me who taught her discipline. Honestly, my children are more discipline than me mostly the girls in the Army.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/shes-more-discipline-than-me-nigerian-woman-celebrates-her-daughter-who-is-a-major-in-us-army/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

undecided

Where is the facebook post??
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
. Today, Major Tokunbo Benson is commanding soldiers under her. She was once a Company Commander in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. She’s more discipline than me who taught her discipline. Honestly, my children are more discipline than me mostly the girls in the Army

Congratulations Major Tokunbo Benson!
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by columbus007(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
shebi na una dey talk say Nigerians abroad dont do well,see dis one now,see una lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by mytime24(f): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
I knw her embarassed
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by SarakiBukola: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Omoluabi.

Yorubas and hometraining.

The mother will spank her kid even before teacher does

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Ovems(f): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lol. Some mothers will always be mothers. Spanking her in public and was always ready to disgrace her in public if she misbehaves. Congratulations to the young lady.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Congratulations lady ..
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by EndyTech: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Congratulations are really in order.

Meanwhile, Instagram account of 60k followers for sale.
Check signature or Bio for contact info
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by OneCorner: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Omoluabi.

Yorubas and hometraining.

The mother will spank her kid even before teacher does
Tribal bigot.
Benson doesn’t sound Igbo to u abi?
Abi u don’t knw dat it’s igbo dat are using benson
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by SarakiBukola: 1:45am On Aug 18, 2018
OneCorner:

Tribal bigot.
Benson doesn’t sound Igbo to u abi?
Abi u don’t knw dat it’s igbo dat are using benson

Yes Tokunbo is an Igbo name...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by wittyt98(m): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2018
ìwà lewa.

#ProudlyOmoluabi

#Odua to the world

Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Applaudable feat.

Congratulations to momma and daughter.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
It was a colourful event.
Witnessed it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by KingLennon(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
Her mother is a disciplinarian. She spank the girl in front of the white kids. The white kids will be like this woman is crazy grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by Ekez(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2018
People dey excel for abroad pass naija self
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by suremanpatriot: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
...I FOLLOW ,THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. BEAUTIFUL! GOOD NIGERIANS ABOUND ALL OVER THE WORLD DOING GOOD WORK AND EXCELING.
Re: Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Daughter Who Is Now A Major In The US Army (pics) by loverboys: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

10 Ladies Who Turned Down Prince Harry Before Meghan Accepted (photos) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Frodd Does The Unexpected To Tacha [video] / Mercy Aigbe Breathing Fresh Dose Of Sweetness As She Slays In Pinky Fur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.