Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Kylie Jenner Clarifies Travis Scott Living Situation In Interview With Kendall J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Clarifies Travis Scott Living Situation In Interview With Kendall J (388 Views)

Netizens Have Been Thinking Otherwise Over Sighting Davido With Kendall Jenner / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Unclad Photos Of Kendall Jenner Leaks, And She Was Body Shamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Clarifies Travis Scott Living Situation In Interview With Kendall J by arsesa88(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vogue Australia recently did a cover piece on Kylie Jenner, and they elected to have her sister Kendall ask the questions. The concept is interesting, as being interviewed by family seems to be easier than answering questions from a random person.

During the interview, Kendall touches on several subjects with her sister, including being a new mother, Travis Scott, and what true happiness is. “Okay, I really actually need to know this answer. What do you want in life that money can’t buy?” asked Kendall.

“I bought myself my dream car, the LaFerrari, and the excitement and the happiness lasted not that long,” answered Kylie. “I have my dream house and the car I want, and I just realised early that those aren’t the things that make me happy. It’s a different kind of happiness.

I just feel like some people get lost, and strive their whole life for materialistic things and then you realise that it’s not everything.

I want to appreciate and be comfortable in the place that I am, and just find happiness in my friends and my family.” Kendall seemed pleased with her sister, as she answered, “Good answer, kid. I taught you well.

More Details Follow Here http://arsesaworldgist.com/2018/08/17/kylie-jenner-clarifies-travis-scott-living-situation-in-interview-with-kendall-jenner/

1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner Clarifies Travis Scott Living Situation In Interview With Kendall J by oyoyoyo: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
okay

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Like Make He Trek From Abuja Reach Jericho, Who He Epp? Charly Boy / Have You Seen This Video? Introducing Shaku-shaku Aerobics (a New Trend?) / Nollywood Actor Chike Osuji Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.