Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive (2104 Views)

Gloria Olorunto: Maraji Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump (Video) / "My Mom Used To Borrow Salt From Neighbors", –patoranking / Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by nigeriapenmedia: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/incredible-snap-shows-baby-surrounded-by-1616-needles-her-mom-used-to-conceive-her-7853243/

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2018/08/packer-28c1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all[/img]

This jaw-dropping photo shows a newborn baby girl surrounded by 1,616 syringes – the number of shots it took for her mom to conceive her.

The shot was composed by photographer Samantha Packer, who suggested it as a stark illustration of the multiple compliations – including three miscarriages – Patricia O’Neill suffered while trying to conceive.

Patricia and her wife Kimberly finally conceived London nine-and-a-half months ago, after completing seven cycles of IVF in four years. The little girl was born a fortnight ago.

Baby London O’Neill pictured surrounded by 1,616 syringes. That symbolizes the number of shots her mother Patricia gave herself during a four year battle to conceive (Picture: Packer Family Photography)
The couple were desperate to have a new sibling for their family of four, and were on the verge of giving up when Patricia finally conceived.

Explaining the concept behind the snap, Packer told 3TV: ‘I thought it was beautiful that all of these women and dads too could share.

‘This journey is hard but look it’s worth it.’

She posted the image onto her photography business’s Facebook page, where it has since been shared more than 54,000 times by Friday afternoon.

Packer captioned it: ‘4 years, 7 attempts, 3 miscarriages and 1,616 shots.’

Recalling how tough it was to conceive, Patricia said: ‘You think, “Oh I’m going to walk in and they’re going to do it and it’ll be done, and in nine months we’re going to hold our baby.”‘

Patricia and Kimberly O’Neill with their baby daughter London, who was born last week after the couple endured seven IVF cycles in four years (Picture: 3TV)
She added: ‘I was done poking myself, I was done with the emotional roller coaster.
[img]https://metrouk2.files./2018/08/pk-a0f2.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all[/img]

See more photos below...

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/incredible-snap-shows-baby-surrounded-by-1616-needles-her-mom-used-to-conceive-her-7853243/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by Tamarapetty(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
How cute
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by nigeriapenmedia: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by nigeriapenmedia: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
How cute

So cute, but scary
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by LuciferKristi: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thank goodness she was far away from the accursed land of the skull mining heathens of the Lafun, Gbegiri & Ewedu Dynasty.

This cute little bundle of joy would have been termed "Abiku" & whisked away by pervs to the bush where a wizened old witch would have scarred her precious face with cavemen tools in a bid to identify her with their evil & cannibalistic ways of life.

Lucky girl.
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by Babiod: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Thank goodness she was far away from the accursed land of the skull mining heathens of the Lafun, Gbegiri & Ewedu Dynasty.

This cute little bundle of joy would have been termed "Abiku" & whisked away by pervs to the bush where a wizened old witch would have scarred her precious face with cavemen tools in a bid to identify her with their evil & cannibalistic ways of life.

Lucky girl.
God know what and where's best for each and everyone of us.
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by DIKEnaWAR: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
I am sure most of the people commenting did not read the story. They are yet to know that the baby was born to a lesbian couple. grin grin

Watch them rain abuses on the parents living their lives and the innocent baby.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by NothingDoMe: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
I am sure most of the people commenting did not read the story. They are yet to know that the baby was born to a lesbian couple. grin grin

This debate has been on for long. Will this "marriage" not affect this child psychologically?

1 Like

Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
THANK GOD HIS MIRACLES..
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by gaby(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

hahaha...dem never read am well...you go soon dey read curse and swear soon from them..lol

Naija for shizzle

1 Like

Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by gaby(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
THANK GOD HIS MIRACLES..

Yes ooo bros...a wonderful miracle to a lesbian couple...God is great..
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by OneCorner: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2018
Ugly woman. Afta d needle show now, her baby will grow up to look like her
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by Muzanga(f): 3:56am On Aug 18, 2018
OneCorner:
Ugly woman. Afta d needle show now, her baby will grow up to look like her
i sure say ur mama resemble masquerade.
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by YAHREIGNS: 5:03am On Aug 18, 2018
This photography looks like an evil spell angry
Re: Incredible Snap Shows Baby Surrounded By 1,616 Needles Her Mom Used To Conceive by falcon01: 6:16am On Aug 18, 2018
I dont Give a f*ck. Am sick of people uploading their problems online.

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Returns Back Online After Her Man Slows Down 'chopping' Her E / Actress Oge Okoye Has Allegedly Been Sleeping With Ex-husband Of Uche Elendu / Watch The Footage Of A Moment A Man Tried Kidnapping A 4 Year Old Kid In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.