Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React (42046 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gist From Praizenews.com

Controversial Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan who use to post sexy photos on her page shares photos from Her visit to Mecca.

Some of her fans blast her says she is an hypocrite. See photos below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-shares-photos-meccafans-blast/

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy

See more of her photos fans are talking about here >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-shares-photos-meccafans-blast/

Comments below

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Olalan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Don't know why people can't just mind their business.
BTW majority of Nigerians are plainly religious and not true adherents to the faith we profess......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by gabbijason(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
We like taking medications on behalf of others in this country

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
That`s a nice set of rack!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by oyoyoyo: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
she is fine
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Slim101(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
H
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by OboOlora(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Y r they judging her?
That stone they throw should be thrown at her cleavage
hoelosho!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Ademidd: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Daviestunech(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wen she comes back,she go repent grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Johnpsite: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
I just dey look you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by toyinjimoh(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
Terrorists bastards..

Muslims are terrorists
at your age u still can't use your brain...consult your doctor u need brain surgery asap

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Teeboi56: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Macnnoli4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
I thought Yoruba Muslims and educated/rich northern muslims are not extremely religious like their less educated Northern counterparts. The one's that criticize her are haters

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by moshoodn(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Makkah....

The Holy Land

Anyone can be anything...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by robay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
Terrorists bastards..

Muslims are terrorists
I think something have damage your brain
Kid undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by iamjustified(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
Terrorists bastards..

Muslims are terrorists

Are you joking I am Christian and i am convinced you never had sense, don't have any sense, will never have sense.

20 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
The obsession of Christians with anything Islam and how muslims live their lives, even though it doesn't concern them in anyway, is sickening.

It just smirks of jealousy.
They are alws pained and bitter and they will want to come and preach 'love' to me.
Hypocrites

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Akpacha(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
This Satan them de stone every year no go die?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by fk001(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
laurel03:
not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslim

Not all terrorist are Muslim, we have Christian terrorist, Jewish terrorist, Buddha terrorist, traditional religion terrorist e.t.c

Terrorist are every where.

The most kind hearted people that are not terrorising people are the Atheist.

Check the definition of terrorist again pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by SagirmohH: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stranac:
Terrorists bastards..

Muslims are terrorists

Now that you have said it, I bet you feel fulfilled.
What is even more pitiable is the fact that people like you will still go about condemning and preaching against 'Hate Speech'.
As you're not a 'terrorist', and having said your piece in the most crude and unfriendly tone (which all holy books condemns), does it make you a saviour?
Learn to speak nicely of others abeg.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Akpacha(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Olalan:
Don't know why people can't just mind their business.
BTW majority of Nigerians are plainly religious and not true adherents to the faith we profess......
if u mind ur own business u for no ask them to mind their own business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by allanphash7(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't why this hajj is too overrated there are various pilgrimage in India

Well what do i know?

Saudi Arabia is just using the Pilgrims to boost their economy

You use their hotel
You do shopping
You fly their airlines and series of other thing

Religion is nothing but a scam
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by satowind(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Amebo
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by SagirmohH: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Macnnoli4:
I thought Yoruba Muslims are not extremists like their Northern counterparts and like to enjoy life, not even religion can stop that. The one's that criticize her are haters

So one becomes an extremist because his/her actions/activities does not fit into your own definition of "enjoying life?"

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
allanphash7:
I don't why this hajj is too overrated there are various pilgrimage in India

Well what do i know?

Saudi Arabia is just using the Pilgrims to boost their economy

You use their hotel
You do shopping
You fly their airlines and series of other thing

Religion is nothing but a scam

REALIZE IT? BELIEVERS CAN NEVER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by SagirmohH: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The obsession of Christians with anything Islam and how muslims live their lives, even though it doesn't concern them in anyway, is sickening.

It just smirks of jealousy.
They are alws pained and bitter and they will want to come and preach 'love' to me.
Hypocrites
Brother I believe you are Muslim. Please refrain from using derogatory words.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by klax(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pls who is she? I hate wasting my little time on irrelevant a r s e h o l e.

If she like she can even swallow Mecca or turn her name to Mecca medina join. Every non existing love forming actress or crap.

Bullshit!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Bodude504: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good looking may be almighty Allah can change her
Re: Funke Adesiyan Shares Photos From Mecca, Fans React by Sharpshooota: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
iamjustified:

Are you joking I am Christian and i am convinced you never had sense, don't have any sense, will never have sense.

My friend shut Up there
Call a spade a spade

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos / Williams Uchemba Wears Igbo Tradditional Attires To Youth Assembly In U.S (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.