Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? (716 Views)

Imagine What This Little Boy Is Doing / Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by kunyeo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
As it has been my habit in recent times of sneaking and walking stealthily into my daughters’room,I did same this afternoon, hoping to catch them in some mischievous games! Instead of the usual scampering to cover their tracks, I found them in an unusual pose! They were sitting, (two of them) facing each other with full concentration, like Buddha himself. I stood there for a while to process the whole unusual scene before me, so as to know the best approach to adopt, without disturbing their ‘Yoga Meditation ’ as they called it. ‘What are you doing?’I asked . ‘Daddy ,we are practising Yoga concentration and meditation ’, they answered and another question followed in quick succession . ‘Where did you learn this?’ ‘On the television! ‘they chorused. I then sat them down and explained who Buddha is to them and the spiritual implication of Yoga meditation. I let them know that Christians too meditate, but we do it with the word of God. I also let them know that anything they watch on the television and they are not sure of, they should be free to ask me.Television is such a potent influence on our children, but we must learn to censure what they watch and even more,let them be free to ask questions on whatever they don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by LuciferKristi: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
How do you know for sure they are your kids?

Have you done a DNA test on them? No.

So please sir, you have no right to call them your kids.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by Katier00(f): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
What is the spiritual implications of yoga meditation
Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by ipobarethieves: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin probably winches/in trance with village elders. *Runz* b4 una drag me
Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by Katier00(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:
How do you know for sure they are your kids?

Have you done a DNA test on them? No.

So please sir, you have no right to call them your kids.

Thanks.
when you forget to lock the gate of a mental home
Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by Humchi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
It is just a normal thing.
Every kid does one or two things he or she sees on the tv intentionally.
I could remember when i was about 6 to 11 years, i could always love running a wrestling commentary.
My father rebuked me of that, sometimes did it when he was away and it got to a point it became meaningless to me. I dropped it.

This thing has a negative effect on the kid whenever he or she wants to replicate a bad scenario in a film, it could be a stunt, curse or a behavour which is abhor in the society.

Keeping eyes on them and scold them when they are going the perverse way. It helps alot.
Re: Can You Imagine What I Caught My Daughters Doing? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. / Store For Rent At Isheri, Ojodu, Berger@6k /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.