Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. (282 Views)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. by Honesty007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus christ said, you did not choose me,but i choose you that you may bear fruit!

It is totally different from what is happening in todays christianity.
men are calling themselves into the ministry and buying positions in the church.
They think that it is God they are serving,but they are not serving the true God ,but their bellies,their busineses and their own kingdoms.
men have built up their own Ministries and given themselves their own names,built their own foundation of stubble ,wood,hay and sand than on Jesus christ.[color=#006600]Jesus christ said, you did not choose me,but i choose you that you may bear fruit!

It is totally different from what is happening in todays christianity.
men are calling themselves into the ministry and buying positions in the church.
They think that it is God they are serving,but they are not serving the true God ,but their bellies,their busineses and their own kingdoms.
men have built up their own Ministries and given themselves their own names,built their own
Re: How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. by Shelumiel: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
All these things must happen so that the word of God will be fulfilled . Our prayer is not to conform to this world or its doings , but to be constantly reminded that our sojourn here is for a while , and one day, when the trumpet shall sounds , we(the righteous in Christ) shall be taken to be with the Lord
Re: How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. by Honesty007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
It means that such a gathering would be that of fellowship with men.
it would be that of babylon(confusion,buying and selling in Gods house,money exchanging) and gates of hell(all man made religions that are false religions other than the true revelation-Jesus christ.
it makes us to be in problem.why? we own nothing,but satan comes to give us a mind that if we get what we want,we own everything.
do not forget that the moment we have such thoughts,we loose what we need-Gods salvation.
we must know that people too built their own arks during the time of noah,but they all perished.
Re: How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. by bedspread: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
We Have
Those Called by GOD..
Those Called by Men
Those that Called Themselves
Lastly, Those that due to Circumstances they claim to be called....

One Good thing is That All will Give Account to THE ALMIGHTY GOD

(1) (Reply)

The Bible In The Light Of Science / Why I Dropped Religion / This Won't Cost You Few Minutes To Grab. Underground Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.