Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2019: Why I Declare For Kaura House Of Assembly – Hon. Shabanyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why I Declare For Kaura House Of Assembly – Hon. Shabanyan (231 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Why I Declare For Kaura House Of Assembly – Hon. Shabanyan by isahrabson: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
2019: WHY I DECLARE FOR KAURA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY – HON. SHABANYAN

By Israel Bulus, Kaduna

As countdown to 2019 general elections begin to garner serious momentum, the young vibrant politician, Hon. Sam Shabanyan Abuk, has thrown his hat in the ring, seeking to represent Kaura Constituency in the Kaduna State House of Assembly.

Making his declaration known amidst hundreds of Youth and women in Manchok Ward on 22th July, 2018 he said,” My decision to vie for Kaura House of Assembly was born out of passion to serve my people which has been my watch word.

“Credible representation has been a major bane of development in our constituency. I am determine to effect a positive change through my legislative functions that will have a direct impact on my people.

Acquainting his electorates on some of his plans; he said,” entrepreneurship drive, promotion of youth inclusiveness in governance and charity projects across his constituency will be his priority.

He assured the Party and the people that, if given the opportunity to represent them, he would offer quality representation that would make them proud and deliver the gains of democracy to them.

He assured them of a level playing field in decisions making that will projects the LG to compete globally.

According to him,” I will sponsor a bill where gubernatorial zoning will be accepted for both parties,” He said.

” I believe that, the acceptability of the zoning will help in curtailing some wrangling issues that has to do with favoritism or marginalization.

He also, called on the people of Kaura to support his candidature, not because he is the best but because Kaura deserve better.

“We’ll ensure a sustainable town Hall meetings were progressives decision will be discuss to foster unity and mutual coexistence.

“Safe guarding lives and properties of our people will be an utmost concern to us, stressing we’ll work assiduously toward building our State.” He declared.

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2019: Obingwa Leaders, Youths Declare Support For Ikpeazu's 2nd Term / 2019: Why I Am Contesting For Kaduna House Of Assembly –adamu Kabiru Umar / Odds Against Young Politicians In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.