Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Body Painting - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Body Painting (1128 Views)

GWR: Chancellor Ahaghotu Breaks Record For Longest Painting Hours / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Painting by Modeart(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
All the fans of Modart De Great all over the world hear the voice of the Bright Giant. I have one big question 4u. Do you have an ADENINY? If you don't have, try and get one 4ur self so as to stay on your lane and do ur thing nd blow like Egyptian trumpet. Choose today, an ADENINY 4urslf for I Modart De Great has chosen the ADENINY of WEARING ART LIKE GARMENT to awaken the bright Giants of visual art which is the title and philosophy of this photo shoot respectively. I awaken all the sons and daughters of the African soil ka ha biakotanu ka anyi yibezia ART ka uwe( come let's wear art like garment). Follow up Modart De Great 4 more amazing shoots and works laden with mighty philosophies on Instagram via @modart5 cuz we are global and viral nowwwwww!!!!!
Model @modart5 photography @doiyk_exposures

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Graphics Design, Branding, Cartoon And Comic / Illustrator At Your Service / Who Can Design This For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.