Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja (679 Views)

Woman Buys Meat Pie In Onitsha, Finds Egg In It (Photos) / Who Hasn't Tasted Ice Cream And Chicken Pie Before? / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hi nairalanders? pls where can i get pie here in Abuja? Apart from shoprite because most of the time they are out of pie they only have it once a while.
Isn't there any restaurant that serves pie? I have been craving for pie for a long time, Apple Pie! and I even crave it more when I see them Americans eating it in movies and what pains me is that I can't have some but watch them eat it.
Re: Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja by meobizy(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2018
So baking it is out of the question now?
Re: Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2018
meobizy:
So baking it is out of the question now?
Yes I don't know how to bake, maybe I should ask my sis to bake one for me, she's a good baker though she's never baked pie before but I'm sure if she decides to and put her mind in to it, she can do it.
Re: Where Can I Get Pie Here In Abuja by meobizy(f): 1:27am On Aug 18, 2018
mhd5757:

Yes I don't know how to bake, maybe I should ask my sis to bake one for me, she's a good baker though she's never baked pie before but I'm sure if she decides to and put her mind in to it, she can do it.
Good. You’ve solved your issue. How much do I get now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Types / Best Chocolate Gifts Box In India / Top 10 Fruits That Make Your Skin Glow And Look Youthful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.