Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (581 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 1:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Re: . by Kwenty: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2018
What is the yardstick for measuring the correct answer? And what if you claim the work was rejected in order to avoid paying and still go ahead to make use of the work? What assurance do we have that you people will pay?
Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Kwenty:
What is the yardstick for measuring the correct answer? And what if you claim the work was rejected in order to avoid paying and still go ahead to make use of the work? What assurance do we have that you people will pay?

While you're asking for assurances, another quick-thinking Nigerian has completed the job and gotten paid.

OFFER CLOSED. Thanks to those who messaged within minutes of creating this topic; you guys are insatiable for challenges! More offers to come, soon.
Re: . by Kwenty: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2018
Next2Bezee:

While you're asking for assurances, another quick-thinking Nigerian has completed the job and gotten paid.

OFFER CLOSED. Thanks to those who messaged within minutes of creating this topic; you guys are insatiable for challenges! More offers to come, soon.
Why such tone? What is wrong in asking questions before accepting an offer one saw online?
Or you want to tell me you are ignorant of the deceit and fraud going on in the Internet.
In your mail you gave an assurance which I did not dispute, so why come here to make a sarcastic comment?
Some people and their mentality.
Re: . by Next2Bezee(m): 3:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Kwenty:

Why such tone? What is wrong in asking questions before accepting an offer one saw online?
Or you want to tell me you are ignorant of the deceit and fraud going on in the Internet.
In your mail you gave an assurance which I did not dispute, so why come here to make a sarcastic comment?
Some people and their mentality.

I posted an offer that was short-term with a quick pay. People mailed for the questions, and someone had an excerpt ready for us in just under 3 hours, from the time we made this topic.

I do know how you expect me to know that you were the person that mailed me. The name on that email is quite different from this username, after all. I came to my topic to close the offer and saw a NL'er, i didn't know, still asking me what happens I decide to scam them (when someone else had already completed the job), so I replied. undecided

Deceit and fraud on the internet have nothing to do with me. I didn't force anyone to take my offer, yet many people mailed me. You were the 13th. There's little to gain for those who have no interests in taking risks; a food for thought.

Good day.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Customer Service Officer Job In Lagos At Lifebank / Triton International Company Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Vacancy for Trainee Martial Arts Instructors! - Free Training Provided - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.