Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently (3607 Views)

What I Did Beginning Of The Year That Almost Left Me Dead Broke� / Please Help Me With Any Hustle I Can Do. I Am Dead Broke. / If Your Presently Not Working Please Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by abisco20: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are You Dreaming of Financial Freedom & Extra Stream of Income?
Are you tired of poverty or desiring to add extra stream of income to your life?
Are you tired of earning below your status & qualification?
Do you want be financially free indeed?
Then you need financial intelligence.
key lesson everyone needs in today’s economy is FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE. You are not taught in school, and neither is any institution empowered to teach it.

http://abiodunodeyemi.com/solution/

Are You Dreaming of Financial Freedom & Extra Stream of Income?
Are you tired of poverty or desiring to add extra stream of income to your life to meet your pressing need?
Are you tired of earning below your status & qualification?
Do you want be financially free indeed?
Then you need financial intelligence.
key lesson everyone needs in today’s economy is FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE. You are not taught in school, and neither is any institution empowered to teach it.

Married couples need it!
Parents need it!
Jobless people need it!
Career people are hopeless without it.
My friend, the gap between you and your fortune is very short ,it is just a matter of right information and decision.
A wise man defines insanity to be to keep on do the same thing in the same way and be expecting new result.
If want to move to new level in your life, you need to take a new steps and action.
The difference between successful or the rich and failure or poor is a just a matter of action not intelligent or luck. In fact, in the school of success there is nothing like luck but light i.e right information.
May I tell you this fact that money is very easy to make if you have the right information at your disposal!
Money is a convertible resource that is offered in exchange for value, once you have value, you will get the money no matter the economic downturn. How do you add value? from information. What you learn determines what you earn!
FINANCIAL EDUCATION IS THE KEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

No amount of excuses can pay our bills and fees for our children.

Don’t wait till things become bad before you make a move!

Make the move today.

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by nedu2000(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Noticed how people just view and move on? We have seen this all before. Layout the possible avenues right here or you get dumped in the trash

22 Likes

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by jacyhelen(f): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Scammer!!!..U for leave am to around November naaa to launch the scam!!.Its too early naaa.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by konfused: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
You must be a very rich man for you to have concived such a noble money making scheme

......but one thing I fail to understand is how your name aint among the richest in Nigeria...

Nwa ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
nedu2000:
Noticed how people just view and move on? We have seen this all before. Layout the possible avenues right here or you get dumped in the trash
Exactly. Most threads created in Business and Investment section are like that. Scam and useless.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Apart from the advertisement being wacko* I don't understand what all these entails.
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by THUNDAR(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
You allow me waste My 80kb only to come de ask me questions again

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by odinga1of: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2017
And you are telling us. #welldonesir

Why don't you go and tell your friends and family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Facebook don too kill your account i guess............go work qq my guy.

Xmas don reach you pick block.
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Zex0020(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Busted,he is a newbies in the game
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Zex0020(m): 5:04am On Sep 05, 2017
nedu2000:
help me tell am please
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Chiidi(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by marksleek25: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
just another E-book crap and trash!
Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by abisco20: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
@all the commentators Pls be careful next time,differentiate btw who is who before you make comment on any post. Try to make little research abt a personality behind any post. People that eventually make it in life and move frm rag to riches always make research on any idea and if it worth it they take action & take calculated risk. The main reason why many will remain poor for life & die poor is their poor mind that will always castigate against new ideas.
I am Abiodun Odeyemi
The brain behind www.abiodunodeyemi.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make Quick Cash Even If Are Dead Broke Presently by Erums(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2017
odinga1of:

And you are telling us. #welldonesir

Why don't you go and tell your friends and family grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Facebook don too kill your account i guess............go work qq my guy.

Xmas don reach you pick block.

Guy abegg teach me dis qq wrk.. I no understand

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Vacancies In A Multinational Company In Port Harcourt / Latest Job Vacancies At Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL), May 2013 / Brockport Energy Limited Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.