Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

About Dog Fighting - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / About Dog Fighting (913 Views)

Man In Hospital After Fighting Leopard Escaped From National Park (PHOTOS) / Man fighting for his dear life with a tiger( Graphic photo) / 8 Days On And Roger Is Still Fighting Parvovirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Dog Fighting by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 18, 2018
When it comes to dog fighting there is ethical dog fighting and there is unethical dog fighting.
Ethical dog fighting is when the dogs are bred properly for dog fighting and taken good care of, fed well, kept in kennels that are comfortable, humane and clean and most importantly to be given medical attention for injuries sustained after fighting.

Now let's talk about unethical dog fighting, in unethical dog fighting, the dogs are poorly bred, the are kept in inhumane conditions, they are often neglected and not well fed with some of them diying of starvation, they are not given medical attention for injuries sustained leading to infections and death.

I am completely against unethical dog fighting but I have no problem with ethical dog fighting.

What is your take on this Nairalanders?
Re: About Dog Fighting by meobizy(f): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Since no link was posted as proof I’ll sweep this off as an opinion.
Re: About Dog Fighting by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 18, 2018
meobizy:
Since no link was posted as proof I’ll sweep this off as an opinion.
Yes it is an opinion.
Re: About Dog Fighting by prinzetobi: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
mhd5757:
When it comes to dog fighting there is ethical dog fighting and there is unethical dog fighting.
Ethical dog fighting is when the dogs are bred properly for dog fighting and taken good care of, fed well, kept in kennels that are comfortable, humane and clean and most importantly to be given medical attention for injuries sustained after fighting.

Now let's talk about unethical dog fighting, in unethical dog fighting, the dogs are poorly bred, the are kept in inhumane conditions, they are often neglected and not well fed with some of them diying of starvation, they are not given medical attention for injuries sustained leading to infections and death.

I am completely against unethical dog fighting but I have no problem with ethical dog fighting.

What is your take on this Nairalanders?

Lol bro where are you going with this?
Re: About Dog Fighting by DemiVonKrone: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
I thought the whole idea was illegal already? What's this about "ethical" dog fights?

Besides I don't think the ethics will be entirely based on how they're kept.
Re: About Dog Fighting by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
DemiVonKrone:
I thought the whole idea was illegal already? What's this about "ethical" dog fights?

Besides I don't think the ethics will be entirely based on how they're kept.
Yes in America, any form of dog fighting is illegal but I'm just saying what I think about it and how it should have been.

(1) (Reply)

Brit Bulldog Rottweilers, Great Dane,male Labrador, 8mths Fem Rott, Lhasa Pups, / Rottweiler German Box Head Guard Dog Puppy / Puppies Male Female For Sale / Male Pre Degree Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.