Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step (493 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step by sirlegend: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian hitmaker “Olamide” has introduce new dance step “Kpakujemu” for his new song Titled “Motigbana“.

The dance is expected to hit the street soon.

The shakitibobo crooner took to his twitter page to share BELOW!!

http://plusmilang.com/say-bye-to-shaku-shaku-as-olamide-introduces-kpakujemu-a-new-dance-for-his-motigbana/

Re: Say Bye To ‘shaku Shaku’ As Olamide Introduces “kpakujemu” A New Dance Step by Bholutife18(f): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian Artiste are always good at dishing out music that won't last 6 months in our memory! Legendary songs stopped in the era of 2face, Asa and couple unknown Artiste.

So, who cares, I just pray this one don't find its way into my dances while in Church.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Why I Had Sex With My Aunt, Sister, Men And Sacrificed My Mom – Footba / Tiwa Savage Takes London By Storm Ahead Of ‘savage Tour’ Concert / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “no Bad Songz” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.