Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

“I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: (1364 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Curvaceous Actress, Destiny Etiko Shares Eye-popping Photos Online / Linda Osifo's Melanin Popping Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by silvertuke(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemate "Alex" has remained social media users that her banging shape is still intact.

Alex has this interesting fashion taste as well as the nice physique to carry the lovely clothes.

Wearing a fez cap, spag and body-hugging camouflage trousers, she kept her fans commenting endlessly about how good she looks.

Sharing photos on her instagram page, Alex wrote:

I don’t want the ordinary. I’m not sorry but it’s not just in my nature. #unusual

See more photos here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/08/bbnaija-i-dont-want-ordinaryalex-writes.html

Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by itspzpics(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy she's right
Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by galadima77(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2018
OP do u know what eye popping means?

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by Bossontop(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2018
undecided
Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by oyoyoyo: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2018
ok
Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by Partnerbiz(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Wonder wats so special
Re: “I Don’t Want The Ordinary”–alex Writes As She Shares Eye-popping Photos: by loverboys: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

TV Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Apologize For Missing 'Merry Men' Premiere / Saraki Loses Seat! / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.