Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu (580 Views)

Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano / PDP: Kalu Deceiving Presidency, APC With Fake Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by iksmoore(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Former Governor of Abia State and Chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Orji Uzo Kalu has faulted report in an online medium alleging plot by the his mother, Elder (Mrs.) Eunice Uzor Kalu, to destabilize the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Bende North, Abia State.
The former governor in a statement by his media office said the report was false, adding that the "perpetrators and cohorts of the evil act are afraid of losing their seats in the 2019 general elections."
The statement said the fake news was another ploy by political jobbers and their sponsors to tarnish the hard earned achievements of the septuagenarian.
Kalu also reiterated that his mother remains a chieftain of the APC and she's not involved in any plot to destabilize the PDP.

The statement read: "The propaganda being circulated by PUO reports is not only misleading but another wicked attempt to blackmail the mother of our principal, who is also a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
"This is not the first time negative and wicked lies are fabricated against our principal’s family members by the same set of people.
"We will not lose sleep over the antics and activities of these discontented individuals, who have no tangible and sustainable means of survival other than cheap political blackmail and character defamation.
"In a democratic set-up, we should engage in constructive criticisms as against peddling lies and rumours.
"We urge the general public especially the people of Bende Local Government Area of Abia State not to be distracted by the antics of selfish and ambitious politicians, who are only interested in their pockets”

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/08/my-mum-remains-apc-chieftain-not.html?m=1

Re: My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by chomchom1(f): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Seeking attention for APc in South East..
Re: My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by Tolexander: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2018
This mother again!
Re: My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by magoo10(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
chomchom1:
Seeking attention for APc in South East..
exactly the over grown baby adult still sucking the mothers breast is seeking attention.
Re: My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by Redhot111(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2018
If I talk Wetin I hear now, people will misquote me to say the woman na witch. Dem go come talk say na me say na the woman be the spiritual strength of Kalu and that na the woman be the spiritual source of of his wealth and fame. But that isn't wat I actually meant ooo. Hmmmm
Re: My Mum Remains APC Chieftain, Not Involved In Any Plot Against PDP — Kalu by Ojiofor: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Who send you and your mother in Abia north,You can't point to one project you did for any community in Abia North except your village Igbere.

(1) (Reply)

The Distance Which Couldn’t Stop Nkrumah From Marrying Fathia / In Ondo: Mrs. Akeredolu Distributes 400 Laptops To Girls (PHOTOS) / How Nigeria Poverty Level Grew From 1980-date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.