Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma (1405 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma by Nairatrenders: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

It is well known That DMW Boss Davido purchased a private jet sometimes this month, He has finally launched the jet with a trip with his one and only Lover Chioma.

He Wrote :-

davidoofficialWalk it Like I TALK IT � !! First trip with my � with MY WOMAN !! Cotonu �� We on the way!! AIR OBO TOUCHDOWN!!

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/davido-launches-first-trip-on-his-private-jet-with-chioma/

Re: Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma by livinus009(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice.. Shine On Davido!
Re: Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma by Nairatrenders: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2018
grin
livinus009:
Nice.. Shine On Davido!
Re: Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma by Rekyz(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2018
No more apologies
Re: Davido Launches First Trip On His Private Jet With Chioma by Trendvoice: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

South African Television Goddess Looks Effortlessly Beautiful In These Photos / #10yearschallenge: Man Shares Then Vs Recent Photos That Got People Talking / Nollywood Actress Bimbo Ademoye Being Pleasured By A Strange Man In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.