Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots (26321 Views)

Emeka Agundu, NBA Chairman, Assassinated In Enugu / Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / NULGE Chairman Assassinated In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by Konigsegg: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
This is about the third time an attempt has been made on his life. I remember two other times one time when they carted away with his newly bought highlander and he escaped. Has the first house on my street,with children from different mothers. Sadly for the woman of the house now she bore him no son and her daughter should be 15 even. Feel sad for his sons who are closee friends
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by virago(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLennon:

gringrin.....Stewpid that's not the spelling. Can't you see how mentally-derailed you are? Well i was just trolling around, I never Insulted you. Atleast I've helped in harnessing your syntax skills gringrin....#peace

Help my syntax what a laugh , you can't string a simple sentence without numerous errors and you say you helped my syntax , thunder fire you there!

And don't you know Seun censors such words like stewpid , s3e and fvck
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
virago:

Help my syntax what a laugh , you can't string a simple sentence without numerous errors and you say you helped my syntax , thunder fire you there!

And don't you know Seun censors such words like stewpid , s3e and fvck
I've told you about using the right punctuations but you refuse to listen. You are correcting people's mistakes but your literacy skills are very poor. Go work on that gringrin
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by virago(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLennon:

I've told you about using the right punctuations but you refuse to listen. You are correcting people's mistakes but your literacy skills are very poor. Go work on that gringrin

gringringrin You're such a joker , you don't know the difference between dying and dieing and you want to correct someone , it's true that the most ignorant are the most stubborn , unwilling to learn and change their ways. There is nothing , I repeat , nothing you can teach with your limited vocab and poorly written English.
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by KingLennon(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2018
virago:

gringringrin You're such a joker , you don't know the difference between dying and dieing and you want to correct someone , it's true that the most ignorant are the most stubborn , unwilling to learn and change their ways. There is nothing , I repeat , nothing you can teach with your limited vocab and poorly written English.
Atleast I know when to use my punctuation marks unlike you. Am perplexed that you don't know when to use your commas and when to apply your full stop. So whose writing skill is bad? If mine is bad yours is deteriorated. gringrin.
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by virago(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLennon:

Atleast I know when to use my punctuation marks unlike you. Am perplexed that you don't know when to use your commas and when to apply your full stop. So whose writing skill is bad? If mine is bad yours is deteriorated. gringrin.

"Am perplexed" is wrong , it should be I'm perplexed. You can never understand English so I'm just wasting my time with explaining to you.
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by KingLennon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
virago:

"Am perplexed" is wrong , it should be I'm perplexed. You can never understand English so I'm just wasting my time with explaining to you.
I'm just wasting time explaining to you would be preferable gringrin
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by virago(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
KingLennon:

I'm just wasting time explaining to you would be preferable gringrin

Please read what you have written and try to make sense out of it , yet you say you use your punctuation marks.
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by KingLennon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
virago:

Please read what you have written and try to make sense out of it , yet you say you use your punctuation marks.
If you're a female then you must be very strong-headed as your moniker depicts....grin. So tell me are you?
Re: Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots by AdamuAudu: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u DAT HV good grammar. Hw many car hv ur grammar but u Hw many girls HV ur grammar fork 4 u.
Boy
Money talks Not grammar
Are you a junior boy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual / Fleeing Thief Hit By A Car After Snatching A Phone In Ghana / Armed Robbers Kill Augustine Ekanem In Akwa Ibom After Snatching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.