Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral (69481 Views)

Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by NigerianBae: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
The pastor things

Sure

Dropshipping? Learn more..
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by DrTonitee(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
A king and a Pastor can't get an authentic lincenced plate number!
This corruption go tey sha.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by 12345baba(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2018
This kind king na devil dey rush am
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by jembalord: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2018
pastor igwe
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by obailala(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Everybody for naija na pastor...
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Caseless:
grin

You said "it's gone viral", but you brought it to my notice.

Pastors have not only competed fervently in politics and looting, but they have also competed in fraud, Yahoo-yahoo, ritual killings, stealing, kidnapping, 419, wealth acquisition by false pretence, jet-owning - they're now taking the traditional stool.
Gbam
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Kennydoc(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Teacher1776:
Is it not Igboland again? Where every street and village has a king (Igwe)? Only very few kings in Igboland qualifies for the title of king.
If a pastor is a king,he should exhibit example in humility, both in the way he display his wealth and in the way he live his life. The bible indicates that this sort of showy display of ones means of life is not in tandem with God, but with the devil.

Leave us, we like it that that. Those that have the highest number of first class kings in Nigeria, do they have more meaningful lives than the Igbos?
Even the Western World we love to copy, how many of those countries have kings? At least we know that the first 5 biggest economies in the world have no monarchs.
Who kings epp?
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by bsani(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Igwe pastor=IGPAST
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are a Moslem but you spend your time insulting pastors while your imam commits atrocities by sleeping with almajiri boys, creating violence with their preaching, marrying underage girls, engaging in rituals and also your Northern region has become the worst place to live on earth because you practice Mohammed cave like Islam
Youre a Christian but you spend your time spewing trash .
Well, I’m not surprised. That’s what most Christians are known for.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Ironi: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerians and funny self agrandizing titles are like 6 9

Dr. Chief Professor Ogbomosho Balungu

Sir Lawyer Professor Chief Babatunde the Oni of oshode

cheesy grin angry grin
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2018
An average omo IBO likes effizzy. How much more their king!
They call one another Honourable, Chairman,Doctor,Chief etc. Perhaps its one of the reasons for their success!
But come to the south west ,u will hear
Were wa jooo
Oloriburuku bawo ni
Asiere,u still dey sleep?
Reminds me of my service year in Taraba. My flatmate was fond of calling ppl oloriburuku jokingly. What an expensive joke that was. The day she tried it with me,I quickly told her "see this head is ori apesin,ori daada" Warned her not to utter such to ppl again n she instantly apologised.
Omo Yoruba ronu!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by nzeobi(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Teacher1776:
Is it not Igboland again? Where every street and village has a king (Igwe)? Only very few kings in Igboland qualifies for the title of king.
If a pastor is a king,he should exhibit example in humility, both in the way he display his wealth and in the way he live his life. The bible indicates that this sort of showy display of ones means of life is not in tandem with God, but with the devil.
bro its only in yoruba land that you see baales everywhere who survive on owo da
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by nkul: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2018
you cannot serve God and mammon
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Buffalowings3(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2018
The bigger problem I see here is that taxpayer's money is used to prop up these leeches called monarchs

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2018
King? In Igboland. ........since when?

People with no culture or order. No trace of civilisation or ancient governance in that part of the country .

King ko.....Kong ni!
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Being a man is more than having manhood,being a king is more than having a king plate number.

Misplaced priorities...
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Teacher1776:

Of all the things to be, you choose to be an ignoramus.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Jarus(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Signboard
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Born2Breed(f): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Mcweber(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
"Igwe Pastor"

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by sammiepraise(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Tonero231: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Traditional pastor, People mix alot of things these days.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by peaceinnigeria: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't know why it is no big deal for a traditional ruler; The Sultan of Sokoto to double as the Supreme Head of Islam in Nigeria but a Pastor being the traditional leader of his people should let all hell lose.

As long as he does not have a call into full time ministry.

May the Lord bless your stay on the throne your Royal Highness.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Glink2018(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Igbo people like title well. Even when the title does not make sense they accept it .

Can you imagine...

Pastor HRH.
Yeye thought.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by isax(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
OK! listen audience. .. I really want to mention...

in as much I don't really know or have anything to say nor ask ..I just want to use this medium to distract your mind from such foolish news..
you can now continue with your life.
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by CanineOfJackal: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
Youre a Christian but you spend your time spewing trash .
Well, I’m not surprised. That’s what most Christians are known for.
You are a moslem so I'm not surprise with what you typed.

your leader really infected you people with cave mentality
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by lonelydora: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Before you guys condemn him, Ooni of Ife goes to church, and may made an elder or evangelist
Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are a moslem so I'm not surprise with what you typed.

your leader really infected you people with cave mentality

Re: Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral by nazablossom(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
He is not putting his eggs in one basket, simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Bulletproof Luxury Toyota Coaster Bus For N165m? (photos) / UNIZIK Students Build Car That Looks Like A Formula One Race Car / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.