Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep (48718 Views)

5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by flames01: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Caseless:

Sometimes, na sleep de carry me. No be me de carry sleep. So, I miss praying before sleep sometimes.

Na sleep dey rush you grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by omoelerin1: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
OboOlora:

Very dirty!
Dem fit wear one pair of boxers for 2weeks
And na women carry disease for body pass despite all their acclaimed neatness. What a vulnerable being!
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by czarina(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Hallos Elder Czarina
Uncle Tomoyayi kekwanu?
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by mtngloetiartel: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
jyz200:
@op y nao na dis night u no say u go post Dis tin
fear don grip u. Make u no sleep o
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Allison012: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
I almost died in a dream and it is happening real life. if not because God. this is not joke o.

but God saved me i woke up immediately.

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=OboOlora post=70399498]
Very dirty!
Dem fit wear one pair of boxers for 2weeks[/quotep
but una still dey open una legs for them.Nigerian girls are so irritating
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by ceejay80s(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
person no fit rest in peace again cry
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Babyforever(f): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Some snakes like cobras have neurotoxic venom which means that their venom attack the nervous system..it shuts down the nerves in the brain and subsequently the lungs and heart cease to function..this can take from 15 to 30 minutes to happen(even lesser in children)..people get bitten and die in their sleep without even knowing..
Thanks.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by beamzy08(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
village people too should be on this list...
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Caseless: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
0balufonlll:

And this is supposed to do what? Get you to heaven? Talking about being fresh to death. cool
of course, being fresh to heaven. grin grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Caseless: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

Na sleep dey rush you grin
strong men like us, na sleep de rush us. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by wellmax(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Caseless:
shocked

But I think the best and most peaceful way to die is to die while sleeping.

This is why it's important to sleep with ablution(wudhu).

How we think our justification by the almighty is dependent on physical washing amazes me.

Salvation is by Faith and acts of righteousness, not by works. If you like wash yourself one million times, if your heart is impure, you die and go to hell.

The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart.

God looks at the heart.

A murderer who washes himself before sleep and dies goes straight to hell.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by starofhyperion: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
allanphash7:
11. When you eat in a canteen in your dream and you don't have money to pay people around may beat you to death

Moral lesson - always put money in your pocket when you about to sleep

Lobatan
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2018
There is one saying i heard that if u falling through a height in ur dream and u no touch bottom u will wake up but if u hit bottom u wont wake up.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by okwabayi(m): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Is picture 2 OP? It sure looks like.
When it's your time to go, it's your time to go. One can delay it but death wins in the end.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:28am On Aug 19, 2018
The poster should have at least include solution or remedy or activities one can do to avoid such sudden death. Maybe foods intake or exercises.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Promismike(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2018
dancok:
can u share the purpose?
will u run with me if I share it[color=][/color] grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Promismike(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Geesaintagape:

Die now cos u have fulfilled your purpose.
If no then what's ur purpose
Will u run with me if I share it with u. grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Caseless:
shocked

True.

A pill to sleep and not wake up will sell so well as it will make self exit painless and bliss.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Teeboi56: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Lie lie lie
We came from God unto him we shall return
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Tomoyayi(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
czarina:
Uncle Tomoyayi kekwanu?

Odinma abi na Odinma abi na otutu oma
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by czarina(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Odinma abi na Odinma abi na otutu oma
all of them grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by gr8tone: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
This one is for science. Witches and wizards nko?
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Promismike:
will u run with me if I share it[color=][/color] grin
if it profitable,why won't i.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by arabbunkum: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
happney65:

What were the symptoms Bro?Thanks
It usually gives you a warning signal before coming back some weeks later to 'faint' you. The warning sign is a 'sudden severe headache'. Simple. Google Sudden severe headache ' or Sub-arachnoid haemohage (SAH).
They call it Thunder bolt headache due to the level of its pain. If you visit hospitals that does not have good doctors, they will treat the pain and postpone your death. And when it comes back, usually one month later, my dear, you may not live to tell the story. But if you happen to visit a good hospital, they will run a CT angiogram scan on your head to see where the aneurysm occurred and subsequently 'open' your skull �, insert a little pipe, and drain it. The money no be here o and the experience is horrible. Thank you �.
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Dindondin(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Caseless:
shocked

I believe the wudhu is an Islamic term. Explain it to a non Muslim
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by happney65: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
arabbunkum:

It usually gives you a warning signal before coming back some weeks later to 'faint' you. The warning sign is a 'sudden severe headache'. Simple. Google Sudden severe headache ' or Sub-arachnoid haemohage (SAH).
They call it Thunder bolt headache due to the level of its pain. If you visit hospitals that does not have good doctors, they will treat the pain and postpone your death. And when it comes back, usually one month later, my dear, you may not live to tell the story. But if you happen to visit a good hospital, they will run a CT angiogram scan on your head to see where the aneurysm occurred and subsequently 'open' your skull �, insert a little pipe, and drain it. The money no be here o and the experience is horrible. Thank you �.

Sent you a PM..Please reply with ur number..thanks
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by arabbunkum: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2018
happney65:

Sent you a PM..Please reply with ur number..thanks
...replied
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Rozaytee: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2018
miracle956:
May the almighty G** continue to guide us
Amen ooo....we reject untimely death in jesus name
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by Jadoskii(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
sometimes you go off phone to charge, after charging, phone no go gree on again.
hmmm...that's a tecno death
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jadoskii:
hmmm...that's a tecno death
gionee sef join grin
Re: 10 Surprisingly Common Ways People Die In Their Sleep by weselomo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
the surest banker is DEATH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? / COVID-19: Elegushi Beach Crowded. No Social Distancing (Video) / What Can He Use For This Skin Problem? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.