Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Which Of Phyno's 'danceable' Songs Do You Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of Phyno's 'danceable' Songs Do You Like? (228 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Family Of Phyno, See Photos His Beautiful Mother, And Sibling / Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Phyno's 'danceable' Songs Do You Like? by olamideyelo: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2018
A few of my favourite Phyno's danceable songs are Authe, Fada fada, Connect and Obiagwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n50ssLJjHzg

It felt surreal watching Phyno perform some of these songs live at a recent concert I attended, it was also fascinating to see and hear people rapping to his lyrics word for word from financial woman to obaigwu to connect to fada fada, me sef join at some point.

I love it when he raps in Igbo, I might just marry an Igbo man because of this.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot A Music Video With Just 80k / Dear Artiste / Wtf!! Actor, Femi Adebayo Reveals The Craziest Thing He Has Done In His Acting C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.