Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Learning German Language And Private Tutoring/lesson - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learning German Language And Private Tutoring/lesson (323 Views)

Start Private Tutoring / Learn Akwa Ibom language and it's English Translation / Introduction To Learning German Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning German Language And Private Tutoring/lesson by zubykings(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2018
If you are aspiring to write any german A1, A2 or B1 exam at Goethe Institut, then i recommend you take private classes or extra classes to boost yourself and your chances of sitting for the exam once.

One of the German exam rule is that "any Module you did not get up to the cut off Mark Which is 60%, then you will have to come back in the next 4 months and re-register for that psrticular Module except for B2 where you will re-write the whole Module.

Even the teachers there will convince you that it's almost impossible for you to Pass the whole Modules in one sitting. They tell you this to cover their incompetence, well i tell you here and now that this is a big fat lie as i am a testimony.
None of my previous students has ever written any Goethe exam twice.

So, private Classes or extra Classes increases your chances of sitting for the exam and making the whole Modules in one sitting and saves you time and also money.

Whatsapp me on 08150291404 for private and extra tutoring, my Classes resumes on the 10th of September.
Book your own space now , while there still is.

(1) (Reply)

Please Anybody Here Who Did Jupeb In Unizik? / How To Study On Cheap Tuition In South Korea For International Students / 61-year Old Nigerian Woman Graduates With A Biology Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.