Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) (48509 Views)

Davido Kisses Chioma On Stage In Cotonou (Video) / Davido Brings Real Madrid's Banner To Congo As He Performs (Photo) / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Akolawole(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2018
OKorowanta:

Both of dem hate school.
I don't blame them cos countless graduates are roaming the streets.
Thank God money covers everything.

They will regret it big time!

Knowledge is light.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Yankiss(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:
She ain't going back to school anytime soon grin grin
She is studying Davido now na, which school again kwa? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by tribalistseun: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:
you wey go school, how much dey your pocket?

Messi or Oshola go school?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by nkul: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Please ooo....OBO de maintain your plane well o... plane nor be car o
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
cool
how far u go like xchange backlinks with my blog xclusivenobs.com abeg
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
I think he truly loves this girl, wow, happy for them and wish that their love stands the test of time

I watched their visit to the ooni's place and was impressed with both of them he honored her before the king

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Bambambiglo: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:

What's your biz with her education? bad belle

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Unlimited22: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Kira290:
No comment
You're beautiful.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by philip0906(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Akolawole:

Knowledge is light.
What knowledge are you talking about mister? undecided They are both learned,exposed and wealthy. What more can people in their 20s ask for?You are only confusing paper qualification with knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
stane007:
Nigerian singer, Davido who headlined an event in Cotonou last night, brought his girlfriend Chioma on stage, as he sang the 'Assurance' song he dedicated to her on her birthday.

The love act came shortly after the singer showed off his private jet in a loved up photo with Chioma. The photo came with the caption;

Walk it Like I TALK IT � !! First trip with my � with MY WOMAN !! Cotonu �� We on the way!! AIR OBO TOUCHDOWN!!

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/davido-brings-chioma-on-stage-during-assurance-performance-in-cotonou-video/

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by jesmond3945: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chioma should take heed not to get pregnant that's when she would see that the whole thing is just a media charade. Love blosoms more when kept private than all this media stunt.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Yinkagbo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dottore:
Davido has finally seen a pussy that doesn't smell that's why he's obsessed with her.
Most Afonja females seem to struggle with hygiene no matter how classy and exposed she is. They are wonderful company and good wives but personal hygiene? Forget it.
This is not about tribal bashing please.
I'm talking from experience

I once banged a girl from imo state, her pushy smell like rotten egg...joke apart, she is very neat, and knows how to arrange things inside house, but I just don't know why she has this smell down thr... I have to dumb her for a yoruba girl, whom I am married to presently.and Jah has given a us a fine boy..sometimes people think he is a she....
This is not to counter you please.
I am only talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Laple0541(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:

Currently in OBO school of music.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by sweetilicious(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin........
Its not Toto.She understands Davido and gives him peace. No drama
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by sweetilicious(f): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Its not Toto.She understands Davido and gives him peace. No drama
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Rollitout: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chioma chioma chioma

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Lumeloveth(f): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Perhaps, you have been hearing about oriflame but still wondering how it can turn to money? It's my pleasure to show you the little secret to financial freedom through oriflame opportunity.

WHAT IS ORIFLAME?

*Oriflame is a Swedish beauty company which has been in existence for about 50 years.
*Oriflame is europes no1 cosmetics company that produces daily essentials that you and i can't afford to do without.
*Oriflame gives you opportunity to register & buy these quality products at 23% discount.
*Oriflame gives you the opportunity to invite people to partner directly with the company and you will be paid for doing so.
*Oriflame offers cash awards from #150,000 150,000,000 which is aside your monthly pay.
*you buy in bulk, you sell and make immediate 30% profit + YOU GET PAID
*you build your team passionately you get free business trips, you get cash awards, you get recognitions globally + YOU GET PAID
* You use the products you look good + YOU GET PAID
Oriflame is a wealth machine and its worth your effort. As long as we all use quality, safe and environment friendly products we are surely going to be in business.
My brand is Oriflame I love what I wear, my perfumes, cream, cleanser, shampoo, toothpaste, colognes, lipstick, conditioner, aftershave, roll on are all oriflame products. I turn my monthly beauty essential expenses into PASSIVE INCOME

Would you call that wisdom?

If you think this is wise and soothes a wise person like you then call/whatsapp 08132953080.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Inanslove(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm Davido and Chioma......I hope d Love will continue wen she becomes ''Mummy Assurance''
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by Dottore: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yinkagbo:

I once banged a girl from imo state, her pushy smell like rotten egg...joke apart, she is very neat, and knows how to arrange things inside house, but I just don't know why she has this smell down thr... I have to dumb her for a yoruba girl, whom I am married to presently.and Jah has given a us a fine boy..sometimes people think he is a she....
I'm not doubting you but she most likely grew up in the west or have Yoruba friends otherwise it's one in a million case amongst Igbo girls. I have dated several yoruba girls. They have loyalty in common the same way they have challenge of personal hygiene in common

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by condomuser: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2018

Davido no enter class YET he graduated with First Class, Chioma will graduate with First Class too grin

OKorowanta:

Both of dem hate school.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:

LOL! Even some persons that have 10 masters degree are yet to but a good car!
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
dayleke:
Wakanda life is this?
In a saner society, the parent of the girl is sposd to make sure she is in school and not jet hopping all over the place with so called boyfie.

This your school philosophy is getting boring!
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Akolawole:

Knowledge is light.

Must knowledge be obtained in classroom? keep deceiving yourself.

He has full knowledge in music and he is going global and you are there solving mathematics in a dirty classroom.

Go and find out what knowledge really means!

Can you speak English than them?

How far has your knowledge taken you?

Did Facebook owner finish school and yet a billionaire!

Did Bill Gates finish school?

Did Steve Jobs finish SCHOOL?

Is school helping Dangote?

Did Google producers finish school?

Did Jesus Christ go to SCHOOL?

Did all the Anambra billionnaires finish school?

There are two types of knkwlegde: Class knowledge and Self discovery/business knowledge!

Stop deceiving yourself.

They won't regret ANYTHING!

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yinkagbo:

So you banged and dumped a lady because her pussy smells like rotten egg! Maybe someone over banged your present wife and dumped wife because her own pussy smelled and she used jik to control it.

Instead of you to help her to maintain a non-smelling pussy, you dumped her and went for a Yoruba girl.

Bros, there is no sin that goes unpunished!

Let me ask you, the two holes, which one is more wider?

grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by FBIL: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dottore:
Davido has finally seen a pussy that doesn't smell that's why he's obsessed with her.
Most Afonja females seem to struggle with hygiene no matter how classy and exposed she is. They are wonderful company and good wives but personal hygiene? Forget it.
This is not about tribal bashing please.
I'm talking from experience
You're 100% right, bro. ! I met this tall and beautiful Yoruba girl in my place of work,; she's classy and there's money to clean-up. Initially, I had no interest in anyone there but she got to know that I was already a big boy before joining them. And could decide to resign any minute the Oga messes with me. Suddenly, she was falling here and there...And traced me to a 4-star hotel I'd paid for a month to test if I'd go on with that job. A reserved lady with about 92% tight pvssy but pungent smell didn't allow my relationship with her to last. Some Yoruba girls are OK, if they can pay serious attention to YONDER according to my Cameroun friend.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by khalids: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
OKorowanta:

Both of dem hate school.

Your statement makes no sense...Davido is a graduate and even finished with a first class... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
If Davido really loves this gal let her live her own life. She can be following u everywhere like this when she shud be at skol against the wishes of her parents. Love with no self control is not love, it’s tending to stupidity. Lol
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by foreshore(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
stane007:
Nigerian singer, Davido who headlined an event in Cotonou last night, brought his girlfriend Chioma on stage, as he sang the 'Assurance' song he dedicated to her on her birthday.

The love act came shortly after the singer showed off his private jet in a loved up photo with Chioma. The photo came with the caption;

Walk it Like I TALK IT � !! First trip with my � with MY WOMAN !! Cotonu �� We on the way!! AIR OBO TOUCHDOWN!!

Here is the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/davido-brings-chioma-on-stage-during-assurance-performance-in-cotonou-video/

Baby mama ............................... loading
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by bendike: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
iamjustified:
Chioma and David no go school but i get assurance say dem go get bsc, msc, phb, pmb. all na buhari fault. grin grin
Davido graduated from babcock university about 2 years ago.
Re: Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) by nazablossom(f): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Does she have a life of her own? I hear she's a chef. When does she have the time to cater to her clients.
She is Davido's chef only cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Afrocandy Flashes Her Panties While On A Shopping Spree In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.