Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] (1458 Views)

I Need A Professional Hacker. / My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) / How To Become A Professional Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by Enskynelson(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Some weeks back, I battled to rescue a hacked facebook account and the full details are here https://www.nairaland.com/4657050/experience-facebook-hack-photos
But I really wanted the source of the hack. Was it some Iranian tech guys; could it be some Chinese kids being taught simple hacking skills? Well, I was not surprised to discover the hacker was a Nigerian lazy youth and this was how.
The hacker took over the account for about 20-30 minutes and in those minutes, I had to research hard and find a way to re-take the account before damages are done and after re-taking the account, I simply looked up the email used and discovered it was yahoomail. I sent an email to the hacker. Well, I was not expecting a reply.
One thing was always on my mind- who are the guys behind this and what is their motive? Well, I went to yahoomail, entered the email address of the hacker and acted like I forgot my password so I can find the recovery phone number. Guess what I saw! A lazy Nigerian Youth! I just wish I have some other IT skills to help me know the identity of the guy.

Re: How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oops
Re: How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by dragnet: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enskynelson:
Some weeks back, I battled to rescue a hacked facebook account and the full details are here https://www.nairaland.com/4657050/experience-facebook-hack-photos
But I really wanted the source of the hack. Was it some Iranian tech guys; could it be some Chinese kids being taught simple hacking skills? Well, I was not surprised to discover the hacker was a Nigerian lazy youth and this was how.
The hacker took over the account for about 20-30 minutes and in those minutes, I had to research hard and find a way to re-take the account before damages are done and after re-taking the account, I simply looked up the email used and discovered it was yahoomail. I sent an email to the hacker. Well, I was not expecting a reply.
One thing was always on my mind- who are the guys behind this and what is their motive? Well, I went to yahoomail, entered the email address of the hacker and acted like I forgot my password so I can find the recovery phone number. Guess what I saw! A lazy Nigerian Youth! I just wish I have some other IT skills to help me know the identity of the guy.

you could be wrong, the format there doesn't prove it's Nigerian, it could be 0823-437-9854
Re: How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by AnyibestDede(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please op, I need your help in recovery my Yahoo mail. can you do that for a brother thanks
Re: How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by Enskynelson(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2018
AnyibestDede:
Please op, I need your help in recovery my Yahoo mail. can you do that for a brother thanks
Do you have the number used to verify the account or access to the recovery email or the security question? If yes, something can be done about it.
Re: How I Confirmed The Facebook Hacker Was A Nigerian Lazy Youth [photos] by AnyibestDede(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Enskynelson post=70411548] Do you have the number used to verify the account or access to the recovery email or the security question? If yes, something can be done about it.
I don't have the number and I can't even remember the security question... each time I try to open the account the answer I always get is your account has been temporary block for security reasons. Next if I try forget password they will bring some boxes for me to tick them to show that I am not a robot and after doing it , it won't still open. so please what can I do?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - Alienware 17 R5 I7 8th Gen Nvidia Gtx 1070 1tb 256gb / Itel Able 1 PC: First Laptop Product Of Itel / Have Ever Been Sold A Refurbished Laptop For The Price Of A New One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.