Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari (723 Views)

Vote Out Any Governor Against N30,000 As Minimum Wage, NLC Tells Workers / 2019: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Urges Members To Vote Out Buhari, Supports Trump / Coordinator Who Asked S-west To Vote Out Buhari Spoke For Himself - Shi'a Sect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
In 3 short years President Buhari has transformed Nigeria

1 : into the country with the highest number of extremely poor people in the world (over 89 million ) in just 3 years.

2: access to healthcare to the worst in the world in just 3 years .

3: into the most insecure part of Africa with over 20 thousand death to terror styled violence in just 3 years ..

4: into the only country on earth with 2 of the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world operating freely within its border.

5: He transformed the Nigerian Naira into the worst performing currency in Africa in the last 3 years .

6 : transformed Nigerian economy from the biggest in Africa to the 2nd in just 2 years ..

7 : Buhari transformed Nigeria to the country with the lowest life expectancy in Africa .

8: transformed Nigeria to the country with the highest number of children out of school in Africa and the world

9: transformed Nigeria to the country with the highest Number of displaced person and refugees in Africa .

10 :transformed Nigeria into the country with the highest infant mortality in Africa and the world.

11 : transformed Nigeria into the country with the highest maternal mortality in Africa and the world .

12 : transformed out cost of petrol from 87 Naira to 155 Naira

13 .transformed the Nigeria from a country with a growing middle class to one with practically no middle class again .

14 : transformed Nigeria into unemployment capital of Africa with over 13 million jobs lost in 3 short years .

15: transformed Nigeria ranking in the corruption index to a worse rank despite claiming to fight corruption .

16 : Transformed the executive into a reckless bossy that doesn't respect the rule of law ..

17 transformed Nigeria into the human rights abuses capital of Africa.

18 : transformed subsidy payments to 1.4 trillion Naira almost 3 times the previous figures despite denying subsidy doesn't exist .

19 : transformed Nigeria to highway kidnapping capital of the world .

20 : Transformed Nigeria into Debt capital of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by herveze: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
So you are saying in just three years all these happened
You are just a mumu for saying this because Buhari is not the only one that caused all these,we have to blamed all our past leaders and vote responsible, determined young man to power to correct and jail all the past leaders.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2018
herveze:
So you are saying in just three years all these happened
You are just a mumu for saying this because Buhari is not the only one that caused all these,we have to blamed all our past leaders and vote responsible, determined young man to power to correct and jail all the past leaders.
youre a big fool..keep blaming past leaders..

He promised to do it right and he failed,and youre blaming past leaders.. your mum na first class..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
youre a big fool..keep blaming past leaders..

He promised to do it right and he failed,and youre blaming past leaders.. your mum na first class..
If he is a big fool for saying his opinion,then you’re a bigger one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
In 3 short years President Buhari has transformed Nigeria

1 : into the country with the highest number of extremely poor people in the world (over 89 million ) in just 3 years.

2: access to healthcare to the worst in the world in just 3 years .

3: into the most insecure part of Africa with over 20 thousand death to terror styled violence in just 3 years ..

4: into the only country on earth with 2 of the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world operating freely within its border.

5: He transformed the Nigerian Naira into the worst performing currency in Africa in the last 3 years .

6 : transformed Nigerian economy from the biggest in Africa to the 2nd in just 2 years ..

7 : Buhari transformed Nigeria to the country with the lowest life expectancy in Africa .

8: transformed Nigeria to the country with the highest number of children out of school in Africa and the world

9: transformed Nigeria to the country with the highest Number of displaced person and refugees in Africa .

10 :transformed Nigeria into the country with the highest infant mortality in Africa and the world.

11 : transformed Nigeria into the country with the highest maternal mortality in Africa and the world .

12 : transformed out cost of petrol from 87 Naira to 155 Naira

13 .transformed the Nigeria from a country with a growing middle class to one with practically no middle class again .

14 : transformed Nigeria into unemployment capital of Africa with over 13 million jobs lost in 3 short years .

15: transformed Nigeria ranking in the corruption index to a worse rank despite claiming to fight corruption .

16 : Transformed the executive into a reckless bossy that doesn't respect the rule of law ..

17 transformed Nigeria into the human rights abuses capital of Africa.

18 : transformed subsidy payments to 1.4 trillion Naira almost 3 times the previous figures despite denying subsidy doesn't exist .

19 : transformed Nigeria to highway kidnapping capital of the world .

20 : Transformed Nigeria into Debt capital of Africa.

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by justtoodark: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2018
look,we are tired of this una daily attack....

if you have something personal against him,then go visit him and tell him that in his face....

i mean,what do you ipobians take us for....?? fools...?

btw...

atiku is not much younger than buhari....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
if I'm a bigger fool for saying my opinion against his opinion,you are the biggest fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Ekez(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Abeg free that guy he's mentally unstable.
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:
look,we are tired of this una daily attack....

if you have something personal against him,then go visit him and tell him that in his face....

i mean,what do you ipobians take us for....?? fools...?

btw...

atiku is not much younger than buhari....
How Buhari spent his First term in office...

1st Year -
He was a VAGABOND! Moving about from one country to another, sometimes, embarrassing our country in the process. Maybe he wanted to touch all parts of the world before settling down to face Nigeria's problems.

2nd Year -
He was a PATIENT! Lying down somewhere in London with a sickness only known to him and his family, expecting Nigerians to wish him well and pray for his quick recovery.

3rd Year -
He is now a TYRANT! Hunting and witch-hunting anyone who dares oppose his style of leadership using either the police or the EFCC. Yet his supporters claim he is fighting corruption.

By extrapolation, It is very easy to predict how buhari will spend his 4th Year in office -
He will be a DESPERADO! Doing everything humanly possible to perpetuate himself in office even against the wishes of many Nigerians.

In case anyone has forgotten how buhari ruled us in his 1st term in office, now I just reminded you.

So tell me... IS THIS MAN WORTHY TO BE GIVEN A SECOND TERM IN OFFICE?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by whoawa(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:

Foolishness can never be accepted as an opinion in a sane society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Mystiquefia: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
if I'm a bigger fool for saying my opinion against his opinion,you are the biggest fool

Me I Don't Have A Problem Ooh. As Long As You Lots Agree To Your Positive, Comparative And Superlative Tendencies.

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by justtoodark: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2018
gentlegenius:

How Buhari spent his First term in office...

1st Year -
He was a VAGABOND! Moving about from one country to another, sometimes, embarrassing our country in the process. Maybe he wanted to touch all parts of the world before settling down to face Nigeria's problems.

2nd Year -
He was a PATIENT! Lying down somewhere in London with a sickness only known to him and his family, expecting Nigerians to wish him well and pray for his quick recovery.

3rd Year -
He is now a TYRANT! Hunting and witch-hunting anyone who dares oppose his style of leadership using either the police or the EFCC. Yet his supporters claim he is fighting corruption.

By extrapolation, It is very easy to predict how buhari will spend his 4th Year in office -
He will be a DESPERADO! Doing everything humanly possible to perpetuate himself in office even against the wishes of many Nigerians.

In case anyone has forgotten how buhari ruled us in his 1st term in office, now I just reminded you.

So tell me... IS THIS MAN WORTHY TO BE GIVEN A SECOND TERM IN OFFICE?

scrap the bullshitt....

am not from south east....

you vote who you want,i vote who i want....deal..??
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Stranac:
This is the most useless thing I’ve read in a long time .
You call going around insulting people saying your opinion??
Lmao

1 Like

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2018
whoawa:

Foolishness can never be accepted as an opinion in a sane society.
A sane society like Republic of biaffraud . Right?
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by StillX10(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2018
unfortunately there people who feel that Buhari should do another four years
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
StillX10:
unfortunately there people who feel that Buhari should do another four years

Very sad

1 Like

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Metuh: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
That cow president won't smell that place again.

He is too dull to be our President abeg.
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Roger3D(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dead on arrival. All these wailing IPOB pigs writing epistles up and down should better go and do something more productive with their time because come next year we the 95% will most certainly reelect Buhari to the presidency. Nonsense! No be only 20 reasons, why not a thousand?
Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by kurupt1: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have noticed something ,recently once someone criticizes Buhari,the person is tagged an Igbo or Ipob .This is done to whip up anti Igbo sentiments which we know is rife in Nigeria.So in other words these guys are trying to use tribal sentiments to win Buhari 2019 elections...........Which is sad cos if that man enters again then Nigeria is in trouble

1 Like

Re: 20 Solid Reasons Why You Must Vote Out Buhari by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
kurupt1:
I have noticed something ,recently once someone criticizes Buhari,the person is tagged an Igbo or Ipob .This is done to whip up anti Igbo sentiments which we know is rife in Nigeria.So in other words these guys are trying to use tribal sentiments to win Buhari 2019 elections...........Which is sad cos if that man enters again then Nigeria is in trouble
I swear I'm from edo state I've been tagged igbo countless times by morons here..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Court Remands 112 IPOB Women In Imo / Full Text Of Kemi Adeosun Resignation Letter / God Of Prophet Wale Olagunju Versus The God Of Prophet Elijah Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.