Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Creamy Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie Recipe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creamy Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie Recipe (273 Views)

Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe / Funny Definition Of Pineapple On Urban Dictionary. / How To Prepare An Easy Creamy Rice Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creamy Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie Recipe by drumbeatnews: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2018
I’ve been taking cucumbers for granted as the boring, flavorless vegetable I occasionally dip my hummus in. That is, until recently when I rediscovered their impressive health benefits.

Go grab a cucumber and let’s put half of it in a smoothie, and the other half on our face, shall we?

This 6-ingredient, 5-minute smoothie was inspired by the wonder food that is cucumber.

Cucumbers are important to add to your diet because they’re 95% water and naturally detoxify your body; are high in Vitamins A, B and C; and contain phytonutrients that provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer effects.

They’re also a secret weapon for nails and hair, thanks to the nutrient silica, which helps them grow strong and shiny.

And because of their cooling and calming effect, they are excellent at calming stressed or sunburned skin and reviving puffy, dark under eyes – simply apply fresh sliced cucumber to soothe the affected area.

So whether you’re consuming cucumber or putting it on your face, the benefits are real, people.

I hope you all love this smoothie! It’s:

Refreshing
Creamy
Tart-sweet
Super healthy
Naturally detoxifying (thanks to fiber!)
Quick
& Delicious

This would be the perfect smoothie to add to your weekly line-up for breakfast or post-workout snacks. Pineapple and banana add citrusy sweetness, coconut milk lends to a creamy base, lime zest and juice offer plenty of bright citrus notes, and cucumber adds a subtle earthy flavor with a slew of health benefits (see above!).
SOURCE: http://drumbeatnews.co.uk/lifestyle/health-and-fitness/creamy-pineapple-cucumber-smoothie/

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Your Office Needs Renovation / Top 20 Poorest Countries In The World / BREAKING: Police Disbands IGP Special Tactical Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.