Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (50886 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Corrinthians(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Same Dino seen here at various points protesting against PDP and Jonathan. . grin

So, what would he call himself? This man na real definition of Agbaya. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by bluefilm: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Guy that was then.

Now levels don shange.

The new landlord don pursue former oga comot for compound na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by RexTramadol1: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who is Malaye?

I only know Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by eddyslim(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oshi wan take Lai Muhammad position
Oshi you can lie oh
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Lovelife433(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ekez:
Okay that waz then not now
i just come back from barn becos of stupid people like u.
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Mjshexy(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hahaha...did Oshiomhole actually say that? wink
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by ddjay: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mrop:
Gist From Praizenews.com

In case you miss the first thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4682532/adams-oshiomhole-bowed-down-saraki

Their is this photo of Oshiomole bowing to saraki going around media.

Kogi senator Dino malaye reacts to this throwback photo says "Oga na master"

He salsa react to a throwback photo of Oshiomole visit to saraki resident when Oshiomole denied everyone visiting Saraki at home.

See photos below

News source>>> http://www.praizenews.com/oga-na-masterdino-malaye-react-throwback-pics-oshiomole-bowing-saraki/

dino go charge phone for saraki house
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by innocential3032(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
The same way wizkid bow to psquare last 7yrz and today who is leading? Is nt how far buh how well
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by osazeeblue01: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oshiomhole aka Gorilla aka the criminal

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by teflonjake(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Flexy2009:
Kindly help a brother with 2k
Hunger na basterd

K K
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by blackpanda: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
10kbelow:
"While You were still learning Textile work, I was Being groomed in Politics and leadership"

_ Abubakar Bukola Saraki to Adams Oshiomole

Yet fear of oshiomole no let u open office grin
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by TruthHurts100: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mrop:
cheesy

See more photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/oga-na-masterdino-malaye-react-throwback-pics-oshiomole-bowing-saraki/

He wrote ;

The office picture was photoshoped
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by lastempero: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Logo youths should remove this big for nothing man as their senator,always behaving like a kid.
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Flexy2009(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
teflonjake:

K K
baba make I drop my control?
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by mrjaydee(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Look at my life...

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Gkemz: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Flexy2009:
Kindly help a brother with 2k Hunger na basterd
Goan hustle and leave begging...
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by manmade(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
See the way osho's wife was looking at saraki with lust, only God knw what was running through her mind at that moment.
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Segunmmo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Angelb4:
He who laughs last...
this Dino is high on kogi weed
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by generalud: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
The past tells the future.
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by meforyou1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
seuncyber:
This country don tire me

no be only u
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
A country full of propaganda would never prosper
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by teflonjake(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Flexy2009:
baba make I drop my control?

Yes
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Sadiyaene(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
See head like coconut cheesy
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Azam101: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Flexy2009:
Kindly help a brother with 2k Hunger na basterd
send ur account number?
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Meritocracy: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
No big deal, as old as Dino Melaye is he never know that no condition is permanent. Life is turn by turn, the same way Obasanjo of yesterday will bow for Buhari today.
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by Flexy2009(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Azam101:
send ur account number?
Make I drop my account?
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by B2mario(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
10kbelow:
"While You were still learning Textile work, I was Being groomed in Politics and leadership"

_ Abubakar Bukola Saraki to Adams Oshiomole
Lol
Re: Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo by ghanaman5050: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
seuncyber:
This country don tire me

Come Ghana na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.