Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Your Days On Earth Counts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Days On Earth Counts (206 Views)

Your Days Are Numbered - Pastor Chris Slam Pastors For Agreeing To Reopen Church / Prepare Your Ways, Your Days Are Numbered, Prophet Tells Adeboye / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Days On Earth Counts by jonatoye(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Your Days on Earth Counts

WORD FOR TODAY
The fact that our days on earth counts; we will all give the account of how we spent it before our creator!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom."(Psalm 90:12 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We must learn to always number our days as we proceed in destiny. When a man dies what comes into the heart of men is how old he or she was. The name of the deceased will be written along with his/her age signifying how long such spent.

What does it mean to number our days? It’s not the ability to count how many days we have lived or to predict how many days we have left. Numbering our days means, realizing the brevity of life. It means knowing that we only have so many days on this earth, and therefore we want to “seize the day,” living each day to the fullest.

We all must give account of how we spent each moment allotted to us. This is due to the fact that God allowed men to live varying numbers of days with respect to varying opportunities in the land of the living. Irrespective of how young you think you are, be mindful of the fact that your days count and you will give an account of how you spend it.

Prayer Point:
So teach me, Lord, to number my days, so that I might grow in wisdom, so that I might live each day in the best possible way in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Do not live your life as if it is numberless, you will give an account of your days on earth!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Weekend!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Giving Your Best / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/08/18 / Ⅶ. The Track Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.