Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) (451 Views)

Sin2 Event In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) by Henryfred3310(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
The Steemit In Nigeria vision, although with an awkward acronym, is by far a pace setter, bridging the gap between the blockchain and millions of Nigerians around the country. More than simply a movement, it is the idea destined to change the face of the world starting with Nigeria.

A country with it's vast resources and rich heritage being restored to it's rightful and glorious state, achieving the real vision 2020 agenda with the power and love of the blockchain and it's numerous applications and transforming Nigeria and Nigerians into one of the best the world can offer.

SIN is backed by 360 lead ent. brand, a futuristic thinking, revolutionary entertainment brand which has a vision to change the world.

DATE AND TIME
Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 9:00 AM –

Sun, Nov 4, 2018, 1:00 PM WAT

Abuja

Abuja, Federal Capital Territory

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) by onlinetomola(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
First time am seeing someone talking about steemit on nairaland......

2 Likes

Re: Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) by alphailluminatus: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Interesting, I'm going to be there

1 Like

Re: Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) by eurogee: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2018
It's certainly gonna be great. Nigerian youth should get involved in this and learn how to make money via steem blockchain and other crypto based opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Steemit In Nigeria2(sin2) by kingigwe1: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Cool this is @drigweeu. I will be there live. Steemit d best

(1) (Reply)

My Journey So Far In Life Has Been Amazing, And I Want To Thank God For That. / Amazing!! Watch Justin Beiber Sing In Church Yesterday | WATCH VIDEO / Grace Ibironke Ojo Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.