Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** (1988 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2018
A few weeks ago, it was anounced that Akeju, the evil genius in election result manipulation had been transferred to Osun State as the unpire for the 2018 election in the state. Surprisingly, there was no single reaction from any of the opposition party members.

Maybe the people of Osun State have forgotten too quickly: it was the same Akeju that rigged the 2014 election in favour of Aregbesola. Shortly after he did that, he was transferred to Oyo State to repeat the same. Although the opposition party members in Oyo State protested his transfer to Oyo State saying they were not stupid as Osun people who could take nonsense, Akeju was imposed on the state. A few years later, he is back in Osun State again to repeat what he did in 2014. As far as I am concerned, so much as Akeju is the INEC commissioner for Osun State, the chances of the opposition parties of winning the election are very slim.

As a suggestion, I urge all the opposition party members to be prepared to guard their votes. They should watch out for sponsored thugs or political stalwarts that will surely be on ground to snatch ballot boxes so as to stuff ballot papers in them. They should be prepared to see security agents comprosing on the day just like it happened in Ekiti. They should eschew any act of vote-buying so that the blame can totally be on the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Finally, they should reject any idea that is anti-election transparent that may be put forward by the INEC in Osun such as non-use of phones at polling units, as such idea is to give undue advantage to the rulling party. Thanks.

******* I posted this a few weeks ago and just days after, it came to past!
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2018
HardexyAA:
A few weeks ago, it was anounced that Akeju, the evil genius in election result manipulation had been transferred to Osun State as the unpire for the 2018 election in the state. Surprisingly, there was no single reaction from any of the opposition party members.

Maybe the people of Osun State have forgotten too quickly: it was the same Akeju that rigged the 2014 election in favour of Aregbesola. Shortly after he did that, he was transferred to Oyo State to repeat the same. Although the opposition party members in Oyo State protested his transfer to Oyo State saying they were not stupid as Osun people who could take nonsense, Akeju was imposed on the state. A few years later, he is back in Osun State again to repeat what he did in 2014. As far as I am concerned, so much as Akeju is the INEC commissioner for Osun State, the chances of the opposition parties of winning the election are very slim.

As a suggestion, I urge all the opposition party members to be prepared to guard their votes. They should watch out for sponsored thugs or political stalwarts that will surely be on ground to snatch ballot boxes so as to stuff ballot papers in them. They should be prepared to see security agents comprosing on the day just like it happened in Ekiti. They should eschew any act of vote-buying so that the blame can totally be on the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Finally, they should reject any idea that is anti-election transparent that may be put forward by the INEC in Osun such as non-use of phones at polling units, as such idea is to give undue advantage to the rulling party. Thanks.
he will be resisted on every side.

1 Like

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by seanfer(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
HardexyAA:

In 2014 it was PDP that was in power at the Federal Level, Are yu saying they sent someone to go and work against the government?

16 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Peacecore: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
HardexyAA:

OP!
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by tico1212(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
seanfer:

In 2014 it was PDP that was in power at the Federal Level, Are yu saying they sent someone to go and work against the government?

Bro forget federal might. Akeju na genius, guru of election manipulation. when it comes to rigging leave am for am.

1 Like

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by robay(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
seanfer:

no mind am
Let him say whatever he like.

2 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by seanfer(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
tico1212:

Bro forget federal might. Akeju na genius, guru of election manipulation. when it comes to rigging leave am for am.

This did not answer my Question...

2 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
HardexyAA:

Op you see why it's not good to lie. You have seen how you exposed yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
tico1212:

Don't be clever by half, answer the question he posed to you.

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Jonnyessense you can see your life.PDP was at Federal when Aregbe won the second tenure. You can see you are a bad liar with also bad memory. I have advised you on numerous occasions to desist from your propaganda and deceit because they always come back immediately to hunt you.

8 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Jonnyessense you can see your life.PDP was at Federal when Aregbe won the second tenure. You can see you are a bad liar with also bad memory. I have advised you on numerous occasions to desist from your propaganda and deceit because they always come back immediately to hunt you.
of course pdp conduct free and credible poll in 2014 poll.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

is it not the same pdp that conducted 2014 governorship poll niii in free and credible election.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Butterflyleo: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Lmao

Johnnyessence never can learn. His mind has been taken over by lies and falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
is it not the same pdp that conducted 2014 governorship poll niii in free and credible election.
Don't be clever by half. In your write up, you claimed the INEC Chairman was brought in 2014 to rig election but you have forgotten it was your Hero GEJ that was still in power when Aregbe won his second tenure. Did it mean GEJ of PDP brought INEC Chairman to rig election for Aregbe of APC? You can there is no sense in your write up.

4 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao

Johnnyessence never can learn. His mind has been taken over by lies and falsehood.
My brother, that boy needs urgent attention in Shiloh

4 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao

Apc miscreant always amazed me on nairaland. they never get their pvc to cast their but are good on nairaland deceiving themselves. what can you say about this one. besides you are not from osun state. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/280641-investigation-osun-mko-abiola-airport-in-ruins-despite-multi-billion-naira-funding-concession-1.html
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half. In your write up, you claimed the INEC Chairman was brought in 2014 to rig election but you have forgotten it was your Hero GEJ that was still in power when Aregbe won his second tenure. Did it mean GEJ of PDP brought INEC Chairman to rig election for Aregbe of APC? You can there is no sense in your write up.
And what has the clueless thief done in his second term in government hmmm.Apc miscreant always increased money of mynd44 and lalasticlala. where is m.k.o airport ogbeni promised. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/280641-investigation-osun-mko-abiola-airport-in-ruins-despite-multi-billion-naira-funding-concession-1.html
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

My brother, that boy needs urgent attention in Shiloh
you are needed in yabaleft. nairaland miscreant not difficult to identify.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Omoboricash(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
seanfer:

Thank you bro. Wa gbayi. Some people just like putting trash in the public just to seek for sympathy from masses.
Pdp was in power 2014, how would pdp have sent someone to right in favour of opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by dheilaw1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
another e-warrior spotted

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by seanfer(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Omoboricash:

Thank you bro. Wa gbayi. Some people just like putting trash in the public just to seek for sympathy from masses.
Pdp was in power 2014, how would pdp have sent someone to right in favour of opposition.

It's a big shame that most people allowed their Emotions to get over their reasoning... Social media is turning a curse to us in this country, so many fake news

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Apc miscreant always amazed me on nairaland. they never get their pvc to cast their but are good on nairaland deceiving themselves. what can you say about this one. besides you are not from osun state. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/280641-investigation-osun-mko-abiola-airport-in-ruins-despite-multi-billion-naira-funding-concession-1.html
Go to the other thread and make your suggestions, we are talking about the New state INEC Chairman here. Don't be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You need not to deviate, don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Go to the other thread and make your suggestions, we are talking about the New state INEC Chairman here. Don't be stupid
Apc miscreant what have you got to offer, only embracing looters every where get out of my mention. your so called paymaster is a crook looter.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Typical PDP e- tout, don't deviate, deny the fact GEJ wasn't the one as president when Aregbe won the election

3 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by famology(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
HardexyAA:

You guys are looking for cheap excuses again. You sure know that your pdp will be roundly beaten, so you're looking for some cheap excuses in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Apc miscreant what have you got to offer, only embracing looters every where get out of my mention. your so called paymaster is a crook looter.
Your bubbles have been bursted again. No need for insult. I have advised you to desist from propaganda long ago

4 Likes

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

You need not to deviate, don't be stupid.
recruit nairaland miscreant sighted. not too difficult to be identify at all. pdp conduct free and credible in 2014 governorship poll.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Your bubbles have been bursted again. No need for insult. I have advised you to desist from propaganda long ago
kikikiki nairaland miscreant, your lies and propanganda will continue to be exposed. it is all fraud.
Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
recruit nairaland miscreant sighted. not too difficult to be identify at all. pdp conduct free and credible in 2014 governorship poll.
I burst you again right?

1 Like

Re: Akeju, The Chief Election Rigger, Is Back In Osun***** by Afamed: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
kikikiki nairaland miscreant, your lies and propanganda will continue to be exposed. it is all fraud.
Jonnyessense Jonnyessense. no vex I burst you again. Just the same way I bursted you in Ekiti last month when you were dishing out fake results. I am waiting for you in Osun again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The 9 States That Have Produced Heads Of State / BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.