Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bolt Arrives In Sydney For A-league Trial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bolt Arrives In Sydney For A-league Trial (316 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Samuel Chukwueze Arrives In Abia State (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Arrives In Sydney For A-league Trial by odun360(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2018
Athletics great Usain Bolt has arrived in Australia ahead of his attempt to earn a professional football contract with A-League club Central Coast Mariners.

The winner of eight Olympic gold medals, the retired Jamaican sprinter is attempting to fulfil his dream of being paid to play the beautiful game.

Bolt, who has previously trained with Borussia Dortmund, is set to be afforded an "indefinite" period to impress Mariners coach Mike Mulvey and the club's hierarchy.

"I've said all along this is for real and I'm here to show what I can do," Bolt told journalists at Sydney airport on Saturday.

"I know what I'm capable of and I know what I can do, so this is the opportunity."

Source : http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/bolt-arrives-in-sydney-for-league-trial.html

Cc Lalasticala Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Declares Amaju Pinnick As NFF Chairman / Manchester United Must Decide On Mourinho Now By Soibi Ransom / Jese Lingard Luxury Car Collection Worth $10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.