Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Online Professional Writing Course - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Professional Writing Course (243 Views)

Copy Writing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Professional Writing Course by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER IN 45 DAYS!
•Have you ever seen a wonderful write-up and envied its quality?
• Are you a blogger but suck at writing viral content?
•Do you have ideas in your head but find it difficult to put on paper?
•Are you unsatisfied with your current financial state and would want to make money writing?
If yes, then, please read on!

Over the years that I have read blogposts, articles, news write-ups, magazines and have attended seminars and workshops, I have come to notice that a lot of individuals, especially in Nigeria, find it difficult to come up with a good quality content. Being a professional freelance writer, with four years experience, I have decided to start a PRO WRITING COURSE, which will take you through from the basics of writing to the professional level.

In this course you will learn the following:
•Basics of writing including the various forms of writing such as academic writing, article writing, creative writing and others.
•How to write high quality articles without plagiarism.
•How to write engaging articles.
•How to write viral blog posts.
•How to optimize articles for search engines. Popularly called SEO optimization.
•Everything you need to know about freelance writing.
•How you can make money as a freelance writer.
I have worked for various clients including blog owners. I have also been a freelancer on fiverr, but was dormant for sometime due to academics. Oh! I didn't mention. I am a medical student.

THE FEE FOR THIS COURSE IS #2500.
START DATE FOR THE COURSE IS AUGUST 22nd

Contact me via whatsapp @ 07030438383, so I can add you to the whatsapp group. I couldn't paste the invite link on nairaland. The course is going to be via whatsapp.
Re: Online Professional Writing Course by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
You are free to ask any question.
Re: Online Professional Writing Course by BiafranBushBoy: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your write-up sef is horrible...

No spacing, nothing!! Pheww
Re: Online Professional Writing Course by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Your write-up sef is horrible...

No spacing, nothing!! Pheww
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Wpbeginner Growth Accelerator Fund For Wordpress / Promote Any Of Your Business And Get Amazing Returns / I Will Create An Ecommerce Website In Wordpress Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.