Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri (692 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / IBERIBERISM As Defined By Governor Rochas Okorocha(video) / What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by proeast(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Analysts have been complaining for a long time now that the quality of work being done by the government of Rochas is nothing to write home about but the situation has now gotten to a critical level. What is going on at Douglas road at the moment is enough to make a normal human being go insane. Douglas road is supposed to be a Trunk A road where big articulated vehicles pass through as well as heavy vehicular traffic of other cars. That notwithstanding, the road has been closed to traffic for some months now under the guise of road expansion and reconstruction but I want to state it here that if only Nigeria is a normal country, then whoever awarded this so called contract on Douglas road as well as the individuals doing this shameless act would have all been arrested and charged for public destruction of infrastructures, wasting of public funds and endangering of human lives!!!

Please you all should check the pictures and videos I will be uploading now and tell me the kind of madness and Iberiberism that is going on here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by alterswerve(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
K
Re: Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by proeast(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Two electric poles just collapsed few moments ago, and luckily for passer's by and those around, it happened when there was no light else There would have been serious tragedy. I personally warned their Foreman about it when I saw how the abo.ki labourers were digging holes around the already weak poles before it later collapsed.
Re: Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by proeast(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have been trying to upload the files but it's just hanging
Re: Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by fabre4: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Send one at a time
Re: Imagine The Kind Of Iberiberism Going In Owerri by proeast(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
I can't even see any engineer here, just the abo.ki labourers and a couple of men supervising them. Their equipment is limited to just shovels, head pans, paint buckets and pick axe while materials are a few bags of cement, gravel chippings, sharp sand and very thin wires and boards cry cry
Needless to add that everything is done manually; they will use their hands to curve the thin wires, then force it into the roughly digged gutter, place the boards and then pour in the mortar!?

Merely looking at the ones they have done already will make you want to strangle someone. The zigzag nature of the gutters and their very rough edges is apparent even to a layman that it can't last up to a year before it's washed away by flood waters!!

The question now is, why destroy the very strong gutters built by Mbakwe only to replace it with this nonsense??

(1) (Reply)

Ngeneukwenu Buhari Is Back But Saraki Is Still The Senate President / Saraki Shaddy Deal With MTN... / PHOTOS: Aregbesola Visits Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.