Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Learn How To Make 120k Profit On Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make 120k Profit On Importation Business (360 Views)

Make 120k A Month From Back To School Items And Party Packs / Make 120k A Month From Doing Your Own Business With Zero Capital / Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 120k Profit On Importation Business by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
With 5k you can start importing products like Android phones, Mouse, Chargers and lots from India china Singapore USA and make profits

If you searching for an extra source of income then this is for you, Its working and am into it also for over 3years now

I have set up an online class for anyone wishing to learn this biz

At this semina
I will introduce you to my top 5 sites where I buy products and at very cheap price also
Tips to keep you safe doing this biz, how to stay safe from fraudulent sellers also at the venue I will introduce you to secured method of making payments at most of the portals

importation biz is capable of bringing in 100k to 120k profit monthly

Also at the semina I will teach you how to resell this products here in Nigeria without stress, don't miss it

Date Sunday 19th 2018

Note that this is a 2 in 1 biz semina...

yes it will last 2day

Day 1 Importation
Day 2 Fiverr marketing

If you don't know what fiverr is, Fiverr is a market place where you render a service and get paid $5

Fiverr like many other micro job portal has proved itself, on day 2 of this semina I will teach you all you need know about fiverr how to make up to $100 monthly via fiverr doing what you know best

you can render any service on fiverr like write articles, sing etc

Delivered and get paid to your PayPal

At the venue I will teach you how to open and run a verified PayPal account like mine that can receive payment also send

At the venue I will introduce you to 3 gig that sell well very hot and how to go about it

Also I will teach you how to rank your gig to number 1 plus how to get constant orders even if you sleeping and the:

Fee for this semina is N1000

For the 2days

this semina is a must attend you shouldnt miss it

The first 5 to join me will receive a premium VPN from me, also PayPal creation guide and other bonus

Date again Sunday 19

Time 8pm

Each day

Remain Blessed
Abah Moses

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please / How To Start A T-shirt Printing Business With Little Capital And Make Money In N / Nigerian Adsense Account for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.