Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Adekunle Gold (about 30 ) And Simi (simisola )album Review - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold (about 30 ) And Simi (simisola )album Review (412 Views)

Simi/simisola: Things You Don’t Know About Her / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold (about 30 ) And Simi (simisola )album Review by boaz12: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
ADEKUNLE GOLD × SIMI - TWO HEARTS ONE RHYTHM

Adekunle Gold About 30 album and Simi Simisola album review.

The rumour has been flying around in Nigeria's entertainment world that the two alternative singers are in a relationship, something both have sternly denied. This review is all about the similarity between these two albums, as we all know that the two artistes are very connected, little do one have to wonder how this albums have so much in common. I'm going to be talking majorly on the similarities of some singles on the albums. this singles are either complimentary or equivalent, if you check the lyrics and think about the concept of those singles.

About 30 released on the 5th of May 2018 and Simisola released on the 8th of September 2017 seems like same thought from two different people. It was reported that Simi voiced most of the singles in about 30 though there is no acknowledgement and same goes for Adekunle Gold in Simi's Simisola.

Now to the review

Damn Delilah(Adekunle Gold) - Gone for Good (Simi)
Both songs are about a betrayed love. Damn Delilah is reported to be a life experience by Adekunle Gold and it talks about an astrayed lover wanting to come back. Gone for good is exactly like Damn Delilah they both carry the same message. it's all about love gone south.

Surrenda (Adekunle Gold) - Take Me Back (Simi)
This set are about realising the importance of a lover and trying to strengthen the relationship more. Simi Take me back featuring Adekunle Gold is all about reconciliation and Surrenda is just like a conclusion of the reconciliation, a compliment.

Somebody (Adekunle Gold) - Original Baby (Simi)
Original baby is about a lover saying to her lover to accept her as she is, saying she got flaws and can not be somebody else that she got her own personality and that love should cover her flaws which she admitted. And now to Somebody which seems like a perfect response to it says he is ready to accept her as she is and that he realized that no matter what she is who she is and nobody can be her, to him she is the best. "somebody go fine die for my eyes nobody fine pass you " and telling her he doesn't need "flawless baby". I won't be surprised if this two finally get together they have given us enough signals.

Yoyo (Adekunle Gold ft Flavor) - Hip-Hop Hurray (Simi)
This set is all about party time, it talks about getting time to relax and enjoy yourself after you have laboured.

Down With You (Adekunle Gold ft DYO) - Complete Me (Simi)
I love this duo more, both are about prophesing love. They both talked about loving deeply and staying till the end.

Call On Me (Adekunle Gold) - Joromi (Simi)
This songs is about crushing on someone and the individual is not yielding. both are perfect reflection of one another. You can find all the elements of on in the other. It's like these guys are getting started here.

Pablo (Adekunle Gold) - Aimasiko (Simi)
These two songs talk about been persistent on one's hustle and not trying to cut distance on the path to success. Illegal means to fame is on the rise and these two have tackled it with one voice in different songs.

Recently Simi came in defense of Adekunle after a female fan attacked him that all his song are the same, is she truly defending him or her own works?

Wherever the truth is on the relationship between these two, the dark will fly soon and we shall see, till then enjoy the albums!
Re: Adekunle Gold (about 30 ) And Simi (simisola )album Review by boaz12: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
The prophecy have come to past

(1) (Reply)

Ayefele Opens Up On Rifts With Ajimobi, Demolition Of N800m Music House / Eva Alordiah Biography / Masterkraft And Shaydee Attacks Instagram Comedian For Insulting Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.