Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems (1535 Views)

Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together / How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay / How Igbo Leaders Caused Nigeria's Current National Political Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to jail more of those who brought the nation into its present economic situation.

The President said this on Saturday at the Aso Villa in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

He made the vow in an interview shortly after he returned to the country from his 10-day vacation in London.

More to follow…

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/buhari-vows-to-jail-more-thieves-who-caused-nigerias-economic-problems/

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Shelumiel: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
I hope Amechi and Oshiomole will be part of those you will be sending to jail

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Lomprico2: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
"More"?

Who has he jailed before? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Shelumiel:
I hope Amechi and Oshiomole will be part of those you will be sending to jail
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by flames01: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Buhari is a hypocritical, dishonest goat if he doesn't jail fashola, amechi, minister of communication, tinubu, oshiomole the baboon, obj, atiku, etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by centoke30(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
please who is brought him back to start talking anyhow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2018

centoke30:
please who is brought him back to start talking anyhow
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Peacecore: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki n betrayer Daura should go together
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by NwaNimo1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jail or recruit....

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by mrbaba18(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good news he should start wit babachair lawal dn lawal daura nd abdulrashed maina nd d NHIS man i have 4gotten his name

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Baawaa(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Those thieves will be like,this man should die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin lolz
Baawaa:
Those thieves will be like,this man should die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by a1n2: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's only thing he knows how to do n he's not doing it rightly
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018

a1n2:
That's only thing he knows how to do n he's not doing it rightly
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by yipata: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
baba pls pity them small.. No allow hypertension and paralysis kill them
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
yipata:
baba pls pity them small.. No allow hypertension and paralysis kill them
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Racoon(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just imagine the rubbish this man is saying after disgracing Nigeria again by his London visit. angry angry A president that have corrupt persons as willing political stooges in his government
Buhari/APC government have so much insulted the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians for so long.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by heyihola: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
If Buhari jails all the thieves in his party, I will campaign for him. Apart from that, he will never win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mr Buhari please turn yourself in at the nearest police station

You are the biggest thief who destroyed Nigeria economy

We know how you created a dual exchange rate to the dollar and allowed your friends to make billions with their access to CBN

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2018

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by surgical: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Master of rethorics,all talk no action,I will,I shall, very soon,etc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2018
grin
surgical:
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by kelvinchreez: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin ;Dhttps://youtu.be/zvGFvQfZj0k
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by kelvinchreez: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2018
surgical:
grin

How many politicians have he jailed for corruption before
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Prince081: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
This Aisha's husband is just disgracing Nigeria at any given opportunity. Other presidents would use any given opportunity to market their country but this old man will not fail to call Nigerians thieves. We really need someone who can create jobs, grow the economy and secure the lives of Nigerians. How did we get here. We are surely at our lowest ebb as a country and some hawks want this to continue because they are direct beneficiaries of incompetence
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Ihateyoumod: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Baba jail them, they have cases bfre the courts so they will use their media paid agents to b dropping senseless comments on twitter and especially nairaland like the wailing zombies above me.......true Nigerians r behind u. Bfre u call me afonja, Yoruba Muslim or aboki....I am a Christian, a Niger deltan and an unbiased Nigerian
Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by surgical: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
BabaOwen:
grin

How many politicians have he jailed for corruption before
Even the language is that of a dictator, the proper word would have been,we will prosecute,it's only the courts that have the powers to jail

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by Newsloft: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018

Re: Buhari Vows To Jail ‘more Thieves’ Who Caused Nigeria’s Economic Problems by heyihola: 3:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari and his APC cabinet are rogues and thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Nine Die Trying To Rescue Harvested Cassava From Flood In Anambra(pix) / Nairaland Register For Northerners Supporting Atiku / Nigerians Blast Father Mbaka Over Meeting With President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.