Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (41392 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by jantman(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Stupid slaves willing to start a holy war to see whose foreign nonsense is more potent.
I have my money on the Muslims because while this Adeboye imbècile is stealing tithe money and pleading the blood of Jesus, the Muslims will be gearing up with real guns ready to shoot up his church and shed blood to the glory of Allah. Weren’t his church members kidnapped a few weeks ago?

I am a Christ-man

We humans failed to understand that our life in seeking to know God is a personal race.

At the end everyone will stand to give an account of Himself to God who is the righteous judge. We will all reap what we down.

I will also say to you; do not be too upset over the insanity of others.

God's blessings to you
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 06, 2021
malvisguy212:
Islam is a threat to the world, they will say Islam mean peace, but how do they achieved this peace ? you get peace only when you accept the teaching of Muhammad .

"I come in peace. Listen to me and obey me, or I'll kill you".
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by KnownUnknown: 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
jantman:

I am a Christ-man

We humans failed to understand that our life in seeking to know God is a personal race.

At the end everyone will stand to give an account of Himself to God who is the righteous judge. We will all reap what we down.

I will also say to you; do not be too upset over the insanity of others.

God's blessings to you

You probably think you said something meaningful; however, it’s a bunch of nonsense. “Christ-man”, “God”, “righteous judge”, “blessings” are all nonsense because your very notion of god is based on whitewashed jewish myth. I see you are the “blood of Jesus” type of slave.
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by jantman(m): 2:04am On May 07, 2021
KnownUnknown:

You probably think you said something meaningful; however, it’s a bunch of nonsense. “Christ-man”, “God”, “righteous judge”, “blessings” are all nonsense because your very notion of god is based on whitewashed jewish myth. I see you are the “blood of Jesus” type of slave.

Ofcourse I said something meaninful. Oh I see that You expect me to tell you that I am a muslim right?

I see that Islam has infuse hatred into your heart. You Muslims are ignorant about the righteous ways of God. Your Islam failed to warn you people of God judgment - Your Islam also encourage jihadist and promote terrorism

Believe me everyone will stand before God to give an account of himself, good or bad alike
Re: Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says by ForumNL(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
lalasticlala:
Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's son shared a controversial post on his Instagram page saying that the greatest threat to Islam in Nigeria is RCCG, Winners and churches of the same belief.

Nigerians are reacting to his post online.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgWIHshm8s/

Very correct
Mosque now have low attendance in Nigeria in fact there are so many taofeeq, Nafisat, Abdul, Aisha in church today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.