Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) (2017 Views)

Police Arrest More Looters In Calabar, Including Rapist / N11tn Stolen Under Buhari’s Watch – PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by solaugo1: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm going to jail more looters of economy- Buhari

Speaking in an interview after his arrival, President Muhammadu Buhari said he was going to jail more of the thieves that brought economic problems to the country.

He said, "I think this is being expected of me, I will do it." On the defection of the Senate Minority Leader, Goodwill Akpabio from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress, he said it was the beauty of democracy that affords individuals the choice of identifying with political party they are interested in.

He, however advised politicians to provide the necessary dividends of democracy to the people as well as sensitive their constituents to get the Permanent Voters Card do as to freely vote for the candidate of their choice.

Watch Full Video of Interview Below:
https://news.assure.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/I-am-Back-to-Jail-More-Looters-Says-President-Buhari-Watch-Video-of-Interview.mp4

source - https://news.assure.ng/i-am-back-to-jail-more-looters-says-president-buhari-watch-video-of-interview/
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by amaniro: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Start with Amaechi, Akpabuyo first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by greatdreamer(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
How many have you jailed already?
Start with Daura

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by babasanti: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have these feeling Buhari will go after all Apc corrupt politicians now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
babasanti:
Comedian grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Ever8054: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
see this one.. how many you don jail..?...

1 Like

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by greatdreamer(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
babasanti:

Like Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Cajal(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2018
greatdreamer:
How many have you jailed already?
Start with Daura
...ask jolly nyame
Joshua dariye
Others
Saraki and offa robbery loading

5 Likes

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Ganzagangan: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Sai Baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by PennywysCares(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2018
The truth is that I don't always have comments for Buhari

Giving attention to an army retired General who has never gone to school, have a simple academic paper of his own nor speak what an academic professor like me can understand is likely to be a total waste of time nd energy for a total none man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by blazer2018: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2018
grin
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by greatdreamer(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Cajal:
...ask jolly nyame
Joshua dariye
Others
Saraki and offa robbery loading
Those cases were insistuted by PDP.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by RevenGeMission: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Yeye people naming their political enemies

I asked them , how much has your theiving Governors paid you , I got no response , How much has the CommonThief TheifNator paid you from his 40M allocation, Still nothing, instead of calling Buhari incompetent , why not go after your Thiefnators and Governors ?

Instead, they'd rather name grassgate , Tinubu gate , Amaechi gate , once again, i ask , if these people really stole from the Nigerian treasury or their allocations , Why didn't Ogogoro master jail them ?? Afterall Tinubu has always been an opposition , why do you keep naming him and Jonathan failed to Jail him and others for the 5 years he spent in Presidency

As usual , one FlatHeaded JewPobic Motherfucker will try to justify Ogogoro Master's inability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by sanandreas(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Another rhetoric's. We aren't fool's okay.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by StillX10(m): 3:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Dullard is back everything will take turn for the worst
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by educhigo: 4:33am On Aug 19, 2018
how many apc looters have you jail if i may ask,or all apc is cent?

1 Share

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:52am On Aug 19, 2018
They have charged his battery and updated His software.. They forgot to delete old files, he is still repeating what he has been saying since his last medical tourism ...

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by FarahAideed: 4:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Yet he hasn't jailed even 1 till date !!!!!!!!
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Racoon(m): 4:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Just imagine the rubbish this man is saying again after disgracing Nigeria again by his London visit.Does he even knows that this itself is corruption

A president that have corrupt persons as willing political stooges in his government.Buhari/APC government have so much insulted the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians for so long a time. angry angry
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Randy100: 5:57am On Aug 19, 2018
You can't deceive me Mr Buhari. How many people have you jailed? I am more interested in you going back to Daura.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by buhariguy(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2018
greatdreamer:

Those cases were insistuted by PDP.
for 11yrs and stop by your ineffectual buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by Omeokachie: 6:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Back to harass and intimidate opposition more like...

Looters and Forgers and killers like Babachir, Adeosun, Yusuf, Daura, Maina, Miyetti allah etc you have continued to protect from the law.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by adecz: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2018
undecided

Pls, which looter have you jailed?

*Diezani is still on the loose.

*Adoke has refused to come back.

*Yakubu of NNPC, who they found
7bn in his boy's quarters is free.

*Saraki defeated u in his cases, by
bribing judges.

*Akpabio has now been signed to
APC united.

*Emefiele who gave out all the $billions
under GEJ is still one of your strikers.

*Babachir lawal, ur Secretary is still
enjoying at home.

*kemi Adesoun is still parading fake
NYSC certificate.

All your fighting corruption na for mouth.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by kelvinchreez: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Only the guilty should be afraid; carry go my presido, sai Buhari till 2023 - jail them and throw away the keys.

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by fineboynl(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2018
incomplete news, he stayed more than 10 days. correct that.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by ManirBK: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari must succeed because we have no other option, we need him now more than ever.
Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by 12Monkeys: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2018
"Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

1 Like

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by 12Monkeys: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari must succeed because we have no other option, we need him now more than ever.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

1 Like

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by 12Monkeys: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Only the guilty should be afraid; carry go my presido, sai Buhari till 2023 - jail them and throw away the keys.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair (1878-1968)

1 Like

Re: I am Back to Jail More Looters; Says President Buhari (Watch Video of Interview) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Stopped From Campaigning For Buhari And Nsima Ekere In Methodist Church / What Is Your Take Of This APC Campaign Poster Spotted In Kwara State? / Buhari Has Won???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.