Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million (903 Views)

Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Meet Cute Actors Of The webseries, 'Best Friends In The World' (Video & pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian dancehall star Patrick Nnaemeka better known as Patoranking may have dropped a classic tune ‘Heal D World’ last Friday and posterity will be the judge of that.

The new track by the Amari Musiq boss is a very conscious tune advocating for love, peace and unity and most importantly a safer world for everyone.

Accolades have been pouring in for the singer with many hailing the story in the song as well as a properly directed video for the song. A mere looking at ‘Heal D World’ video shows a lot of work an artistry was put into producing the visual.

According to an online source, Patoranking’s new video cost about $65,000 equivalent of N23,000,000 to produce that video.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/patorankings-heal-d-world-video-reportedly-costs-n23-million/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million by Ayo4251(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
N
Re: Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million by eneojoedu(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
that song deserves a Grammy....the video is just so perfect. song of the year.
Re: Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million by Naijawebmaster: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
eneojoedu:
that song deserves a Grammy....the video is just so perfect. song of the year.

I concur! Good music, excellent video! Pato is one of the under-celebrated artist in Nigeria.
Re: Patoranking’s ‘Heal D World’ Video Reportedly Costs N23 Million by jabor4Naija(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2018
I must watch d video at d office on monday, make i save my small data

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Strips Down To Her Underwear In New Photos / Wizkid Is Better Than Rudeboy And Mr P See Why / Adorable Photos Of Jay Jay Okocha And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.