Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Milano. Anyone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Milano. Anyone? (708 Views)

Best Hotels In Fiera Milano - Quartiere Rho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milano. Anyone? by otawa: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
I am sure there will be some few Nigerians in Milano.

I would be droping by this weekend.

It would be nice to meet fellow Nigerians.

vederla presto
Re: Milano. Anyone? by MissyB1(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2010
Erhmmm. . . . .Yes, I Live in Milan but I'm not sure I want to meet You. grin embarassed
Re: Milano. Anyone? by omega25red(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
Missy B:

Erhmmm. . . . .Yes, I Live in Milan but I'm not sure I want to meet You. grin embarassed
grin grin grin very cruel
Re: Milano. Anyone? by otawa: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2010
Missy B:

umm, well, Italians are edgy now after loosing out.

anyway, I am going to have a blast, always love Milano Duomo and the glamorous shops
Re: Milano. Anyone? by funkybaby(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
otawa:

umm,  well, Italians are edgy now after loosing out.

anyway, I am going to have a blast, always love Milano Duomo and the glamorous shops

and must you come here to announce it?
and if you are 'going to have a blast', do you need a male or female 'nigerian handbag' to tag along with you

so we should open threads to announce to the online community anytime we are going to port harcourt, zurich or soweto !

who gives a damn?  undecided
Re: Milano. Anyone? by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
funkybaby:

and must you come here to announce it?
and if you are 'going to have a blast', do you need a male or female 'nigerian handbag' to tag along with you

so we should open threads to announce to the online community anytime we are going to port harcourt, zurich or soweto !

who gives a damn? undecided

I do grin grin
Re: Milano. Anyone? by otawa: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2010
Avoid the african lounges in Milan,  no idea why they always believe all Nigerians must be in drug buisness.

Milano tube is worst compare to UK, drivers wont stop for you in 'zebra-crossing' and certainly they hadly obey traffic light.

The Tram could do with new look,  old, dirty and abandoned.

http://frankmilano.net/ is surely recommeded for happy hour.

Bulgari is cool for lunch or relaxing evening,  a bit pricey but hey this is creme.

Via Borgospesso  has some real Milano based designer shops.

Finally dont miss to make a wish in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, some how this is famous for the Milanese.

And ofcourse enjoy a brunch at the Biffi.

I will surely visit again,  vibrant fashion city.

(1) (Reply)

Southafrica Visa @ 200k For4 Just 2weeks For More Info / Dubai Visa / A Plane Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.