Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

2018 Batch B NYSC Band Issele-ukwu Delta State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 Batch B NYSC Band Issele-ukwu Delta State (244 Views)

My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score / 2018 Batch B NYSC Band Issele-ukwu Delta State / Batch B: NYSC Set To Begin Online Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch B NYSC Band Issele-ukwu Delta State by Uzebedin: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
*RSM* : (starts proceedings for one of the numerous routine parade rehearsals) _parade!!! Pra Chun! Standa Aaai! Praa Chun! Parade!! We advance in slow and quick time......_

*lowering his voice to a whisper, Officer Ade rushes in to quickly and hastily address the band*
*Officer Ade*: _Band no noise! No noise!!! get ready! Everybody, Old Calabar!Old Calabar! Base drummer, be at alert and watch their mark time. Please no noise! Trumpeters! Are you ready(Mr Willy cuts in)_

*Mr Willy* : _No! Leave them, let them not be ready. You (addressing Asam the Trumpeter), you're my brother but i no send you. If you like,no blow trumpet �,by tomorrow that bus you're seeing there will go to Asaba fiam! and by 6am, there already. 5 Trumpeters! Asaba band!and they will blow their Trumpet very beautifully,(Mr Willy demonstrating) and by then, Jesus has already closed his door on you. (Mr Willy with a sadistic smile on his face)_

*Band starts to play and makes an error in between*

*RSM*: _(adressing officer Adewunmi in disdain ) Ade! i say collect that Base drum from that idiot wey dey play that rubbish_

*Mr Williams happy that we made a mess of the parade, merrily cuts in*

*Mr Willy*: _You see yourselves! The RSM himself just justified my fears,and i will start writing my list now. That's why i said this band won't contain all those Indomie, Popcorn and, Momcorn children. Children who has never done anything in their lives before(these time, raising his voice in annoyance). Housegirl would be the one to wash their clothes, their Bras, their pants, Housegirl would be the one to cook. (this time, he raises his voice to a higher pitch) SOME OF THEM, IT IS THEIR HOUSE MAIDS THAT FEEDS AND BATHS THEM!!_
*during his address, a lot of grumblings could be heard within the band. He quickly takes scans through the band and picks on someone*

*Mr Willy* : _You! where are you from?_

*Band Member* : _I'm from Anambra sir!_

*Mr Willy* : _Anambra!!! You won't stay long in this band and, three thing won't let you survive here in this band, firstly,(he enumerates with his fingers) your business! secondly, your age! thirdly, (his voice this time reaches crescendo) YOU WON'T WANT TO LISTEN � TO INSTRUCTIONS!!!_
(he continues) _and once i chase you away, you can never come back into this band. If you like, you can be rehearsing with the other band members, i won't even say anything but, on the day I'd compile my final list, I'd set aside those Jesus have chosen and stamp their names in the book of life and, if your name is not their, knows that you Heaven has closed the door on you. That's Williams for you. (he smiles)_

If you know;you know
���������

(1) (Reply)

Why Comparison Maybe Bad For You / Check UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Result 2018/2019 / Apply For Ufs/as Young African Scholar Award 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.