Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Adeboye & The Rest Please Open The Windows Of Heaven Or Step Down- MEL (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & The Rest Please Open The Windows Of Heaven Or Step Down- MEL (video) (186 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye & The Rest Please Open The Windows Of Heaven Or Step Down- MEL (video) by kingofpeace01: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2018
A man of God is a man who has attained the level of God.. You have no right to impersonate God because of the signs that follows God..if the ruler of a state is called a Governor and a ruler of a country is called a president and the UN president is the ruler of the continents WHAT DO YOU CALL THE ONE WHO RULES BOTH THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL REALM (your dreams world) the man you see when you look at the mirror isn't flesh and blood so how does he eat and who takes care of him? GOD .. listen to this amazing video he knows the way to God Indeed https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=tazEPH5MzLY&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDiAQ1u-Q_VI%26feature%3Dshare

(1) (Reply)

Develop Your Faith Before Crisis Comes - Habakkuk 2:4, Hebrews 11:6, 1 John 5:4 / God's Wisdom For His Children / 'we Must Sacrifice..'- President Buhari Urges Nigerians In His Sallah Message To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.