Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment (20902 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
saraki has no police,no army,navy,DSS,air force but uses the most dangerous weapon to man's disposal WISDOM ...Christians should be thankful for these two men NNAMDI KANU AND BUKOLA Saraki without them buhari would have long implemented his evil desire ride saraki I and my kinsmen will vote you wholeheartedly
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI
SATAN DESTROY BUHARI and if those uncircumcised fools from a certain part of the country think other wise may lightening strike off their ugly faces

Childish comment
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Almaiga: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Medicine after death, Saraki must go.
He just realized how stupid his decision to decamped from APC to PDP was.
Joint session can't save him, PDP and IPOB can't save him.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Teacher1776(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
I thought APC has been crying foul for the national assembly to reconvene and consider the all important INEC budget? If the inec committee of both chambers are considering the budget jointly, it should be presented jointly as well, since it is an URGENT matter according to oshiomhole.

And op, how can you just lift an article and publish every sentence in it? Can't you summarize? Brevity is the hallmark of stories presented in the social media.

1 Like

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Weareone202: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
See as all these media just dey create confusion everywhere

1 Like

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
saraki has no police,no army,navy,DSS,air force but uses the most dangerous weapon to man's disposal WISDOM ...Christians should be thankful for these two men NNAMDI KANU AND BUKOLA SARAKI without them buhari would have long implemented his evil desire ride saraki I and my kinsmen will vote you wholeheartedly
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI
SATAN DESTROY BUHARI and if those uncircumcised fools from a certain part of the country think other wise may lightening strike off their ugly faces
When did saraki convert to Christianity?

1 Like

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by PHILipu1(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
The terrorists, enemies of democracy and their apologists won't like this.

No 242 billion for criminals.
Then no election and it will be Buhari till further notice.

1 Like

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by budusky05(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Saraki is a gonna, he thinks majority of the senators that verbally agreed to work with him were truly with him, now he can't even boast of 45 senators.
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by itswell1: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Aaronzy:
The fear of Oshiomole is the begining of wisdom
Yes Sarakillers shitting in his pants.sarakillers atypical traitor
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by itswell1: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
Then no election and it will be Buhari till further notice.
Yes oooo Sai baba till Jesus come. Since instead of 2023 naa thy kingdom come we dey

2 Likes

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
DMerciful:
I pray Saraki is victorious... it's for our common good cheesy

Really
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Kog45(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
I thought they said nothing can happen to Saraki, why is he so terrified? grin

Now na to hide under Dogara agbada be the way forward.

He would surely be cursing the day Oshiomole became the chairman of APC. grin grin
He is not terrified but a strategist who know what he is doing and ready to do anything to save his seat just like APC Oshiomole is trying to do anything to impeach him.

It is all about strategies on both sides.

So keep on watching and enjoy the game

Remember it's SARAKI vs FG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Kog45(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2018
budusky05:
Saraki is a gonna, he thinks majority of the senators that verbally agreed to work with him were truly with him, now he can't even boast of 45 senators.
Oh saraki can't boast of 45 senators? Keep on dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Nelz77: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
saraki has no police,no army,navy,DSS,air force but uses the most dangerous weapon to man's disposal WISDOM ...Christians should be thankful for these two men NNAMDI KANU AND BUKOLA SARAKI without them buhari would have long implemented his evil desire ride saraki I and my kinsmen will vote you wholeheartedly
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI

Aseeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by adedayoa2(f): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
The desperation to get the INEC bogus electoral budget quickly considered, approved & rubberstamped by the NASS as demanded by the present government is so suspicious.
really? Election is in 6 months time o
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Ningi2020(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI
I have never seen someone so daft in this forum like you.
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by vertueptime: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406555:
Hehehehe wink cheesy
Cowards die too many times before their death.

From working as vigilantes at NASS complex with cutlass and headlamps throughout the week to this again?!

Oshiomole don turn people papa to gatemen o! cheesy grin

Saraki is a goner!

Sai saraki

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by vertueptime: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
fk001:
Saraki no matter how you run or hide, you can't escape your death.

That's a wise man saying

Sai saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Realname: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70406555:
Hehehehe wink cheesy
Cowards die too many times before their death.

From working as vigilantes at NASS complex with cutlass and headlamps throughout the week to this again?!

Oshiomole don turn people papa to gatemen o! cheesy grin

Saraki is a goner!

Hmmmm

You are the one right ? I saw where someone recently kept insisting you are a talkative

Seems that is true
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by senatordave1(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
blackgold90:
Will Pres. Buhari release money to do the Job of removing a Senate president or you guys think senators will just convene to impeach their president.

Most of all the senators are enjoying their various committee chairmanship,a new Senate president automatically means change of leadership at every level of the Senate do you think they are ready for that.

Saraki represent unseen forces of IBB, Atiku,PDP Governors and other key political powers who have an axe to grind against the current president,they always communicate to maintain stand.

Except APC will Just use force and fool themselves the say they did last time
Thank you for being honest,i knew saraki had outside backing and he has started visiting them one by one.this forces are evil,more worse than buhari so therefore saraki has to go
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by hush15: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI

A big A to that...
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by lagdmark(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Oshiomole is too weak to fight Saraki.
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by 2016v2017: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
magoo10:
Since it is a joint session between the senators snd house of reps let's see how oshiomole and his minions will take their impeachment madness to the very important inec budget screening.

Apc game is to change the Senate leadership before their September primaries whose outcome will see a lot of defections by the members .

Oshiomole can be in charge of apc but saraki is in charge of the senate and will continue to flog the anti people party merciless.
that's it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Zsquare: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
maasoap:

There is no desperation here if elections will take place February next year. The contract for the election materials should be on by now, putting it in mind some of these materials will come from abroad. But then, who will be at the receiving end if they don't pass the INEC budget on time? They are the ones because they are ones contesting for posts.

What took INEC so long to submit this outrageous budget for election? Is someone not responsible for the intentional delay of INEC budget?
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by maasoap(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Zsquare:

What took INEC so long to submit this outrageous budget for election? Is someone not responsible for the intentional delay of INEC budget?

And the best thing is to further delay what was already delayed? Like I said, they are the ones who will be affected, not me. Then, you're not in position to say INEC budget is outrageous because you don't know what and what the money is meant for.
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by sweetilicious(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
fk001:
Saraki no matter how you run or hide, you can't escape your death.

That's a wise man saying

Are you really a wise man?
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by fk001(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2018
sweetilicious:
Are you really a wise man?

Why do you ask.
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by Bhol28: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aaronzy:
I wander why they are afraid to reconvene despite all there boasting that only 75 or so can impeach saraki and that they have the majority now
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by uvalued(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
Evidence that Saraki is Playing Chess while Buhari is playing Ludo
A senator , who recently defected to the Peoples Democratic Party said , “ By the time the Senate would eventually reconvene , it would be clear that many of the APC senators would have lost their tickets to either their state governors or another preferred candidate . ”

CHECKMATE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by ikevictor: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS BUKOLA SARAKI

Please DO NOT compare Saraki to Nnamdi, Nnamdi is not a criminal neither is he a looter.

Nnamdi does not use executive position to still the affairs of a country and millions of masses using the NASS.

Nnamdi was never involved in armed robbery.

Nnamdi fought for liberation not for personal gains.

Nnamdi belongs to none of the largest group of criminals in the country APC and PDP.

Next time you write like this - I will assume you failed your common sense class or you are just an accessory to the demonic governance happening in this country sad
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by ikevictor: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Well well, all I want is...

Let this war end with one of the two demons dead.

Then my PVC will finally vote out the winner demon in 2019...

Simple maths...

#ArizonaMoment

#ThinkSmart
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by deomelo: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aaronzy:

Yes ooooooooo...

grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Budget: Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment by destined4favour: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin ;DThey are just postponing the evil days, what they fear will soon come upon. wait ooo, chee them say, dem no dey fear. ;They are just postponing the evil days, what they fear will soon come upon. wait ooo, chee them say, dem no dey fear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Millions, Not One Person, Played Roles In Making Buhari President / Fulani Herdsman Hoist Flag In Abia / The Largest Political Parties In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.