Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome (586 Views)

Legalize & Democratize Gun Ownership In Nigeria - Activist, Raphael Adebayo / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by RevenGeMission: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Apparently the issue of a Yoruba man accused of wanting to wipe out yeebos was a case of Yoruba man being realistic with himself and on the internet, I have checked the thread on facebook and i am sure whatever prompted the guy to write that vile comment is probably justified, i can't find the comments from Alaba Ajibola , Or the one written by Obasi , you can view the posts yourself , Yoruba people are respectable , we do not lie over small ish

https://www./spacesforchange/permalink/1963826307032458/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

However I found a comment from Oghene Kome who wants to be a minister just to introduce begging in Northern Universities

Is this comment or post justified ??

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigerian politicians will be smiling and DANCING right now.
This is exactly what they want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by 93Miles: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2018
I'm waiting for my Igbo brothers and sisters on this.
They were so quick to jump on a thread that was shaming the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by LadySarah: 3:19am On Aug 19, 2018
But it is foolishness on the part of the OP and the Facebook responder not to know that Oghene Kome is an Delta name ,not even Delta Igbo but Urhobo.That is if the Urhobos are now Igbos.A lot of you Northerners and Southwesterners lump all other zones as Igbo's.The question is;where were you during your geography classes.

I know Oghene means God.Does Igbo's call God Oghene? Stupid brainless OP.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by Auladimeji(m): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2018
LadySarah:
But it is foolishness on the part of the OP and the Facebook responder not to know that Oghene Kome is an Delta name ,not even Delta Igbo but Urhobo.That is if the Urhobos are now Igbos.A lot of you Northerners and Southwesterners lump all other zones as Igbo's.The question is;where were you during your geography classes.

I know Oghene means God.Does Igbo's call God Oghene? Stupid brainless OP.
*Is your brain paining you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by Auladimeji(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2018
The Northerner man don cast this product of damage condom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by Metuh: 4:31am On Aug 19, 2018
93Miles:
I'm waiting for my Igbo brothers and sisters on this.
They were so quick to jump on a thread that was shaming the Igbos.
When did Oghene become an Igbo language?

You guys should try harder. grin. Jobless yoots

1 Like

Re: I Will Legalize Begging For Hausas To Study=== Oghene Kome by SarakiBukola: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Epic response from the Babangida guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Pretended To Be A Robber In Order To Scare Lady Into Having Sex With Him / Facts About The Innocent Fed Poly Ede Student Beaten To Death. / Community Banishes IPOB Member Over Crime, Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.