Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera (18548 Views)

TECNO Pouvoir 2 Features 5000mah Battery And 13MP Camera / Fero Royale Y2 Announced With 4000mah Battery & 13MP Camera / Tecno Phantom8 Amazing 12/13mp Camera Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Rilwayne001: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
SwayG:

You can actually get Itel p32 for 25k...it's better.. finger print, 18:9..4000mah

Itel isn't an option for me.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by durubennie(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Chai.. I don't tire 4 Nigeria..
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Mustiboy(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Tecno keeps exploiting the gullible Nigerians. Their days are numbered though. Just let the likes of xiaomi penetrate the Nigerian market

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Ejadike(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
felzylix:

Where else would it be, Usa?
oga, it's in India. Not yet in Nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Ejadike(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Mustiboy:
Tecno keeps exploiting the gullible Nigerians. Their days are numbered though. Just let the likes of xiaomi penetrate the Nigerian market
how is it exploit? Did they force you to buy there products? Or are there specs hiden that you can't see them? The phones are mid-range and affordable for people to buy.
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Ejadike(m): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
The device is very fine
Is it in Nigeria?
I doubt. It should be India
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by IamAkinzy: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2018
a beg make all dis android fone allow me rest

na so one yeye gurl wan fyt me yesterday say her tecno of 25 tausand better pass iphone 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Rubiesangel: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Mustiboy:
Please how did they exploit people/ did they lie about their device specs? or did they force you to buy?
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Rubiesangel: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2018
IamAkinzy:
a beg make all dis android fone allow me rest

na so one yeye gurl wan fyt me yesterday say her tecno of 25 tausand better pass iphone 5

Any body dey disturb your rest before? no be you carry your hand begin find thread wey you go comment? to her, her Tecno is better then iphone 5, shikena. is it your tecno or is it your better?
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by adetes: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
The battery capacity is too low
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Seunnzy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
since it is a camon "I"..it should be for the India market
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by sammirano: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
YurFatHer:
cool... I'll buy one for my girl

You thinking wot I'm thinking?
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by pharod(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
minasota:
another chinko marketer spotted

Woman, you are beautiful...
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Mustiboy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Please how did they exploit people/ did they lie about their device specs? or did they force you to buy?
tecno phones are below par, they undoubtedly still sell regardless of this, no thanks to the ignorance and gullibility of the average Nigerian that refuses to say no to settling for less. Tecno phones are over-priced. Do you know how many times tecno uses the same processor in different phones?
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
The ram size is not too large.
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Ricky97(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
sometimes I wonder if Tecno and all these mediocre phone tech companies are in archaic world, they are still settling for 2GB Ram capacity when Samsung's newly flagged Galaxy Note 9 comes with a mouth watering 8GB Ram and 512GB of internal storage

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:
They keep flooding the market with their useless products, how's this different from the ones they released before undecided
4G and android 8.1 makes it different
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Rick9(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
I no like am
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TDonald: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

4G and android 8.1 makes it different

Can't they make phones that would receive OTA updates?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

Can't they make phones that would receive OTA updates?
They can. As a matter of fact, infiniz hot 4 comes with android 6.0 but can be upgradeable to 7.0.Very few phones has OTA updates
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TDonald: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
asuustrike1:

They can. As a matter of fact, infiniz hot 4 comes with android 6.0 but can be upgradeable to 7.0.Very few phones has OTA updates

I was talking about TECNO in particular

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
TDonald:

I was talking about TECNO in particular
Hmmm! kiss kiss You are right but I suspect the cost of production
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by datyorubaboy: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Whao great can wait to get mine
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by omoalajah(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Great review

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by missslimzy(f): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tecno is lit
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TechyPals(m): 1:53am On Aug 20, 2018
missslimzy:
Tecno is lit
To you wink wink
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Pekuliar: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2018
the device is really cool...

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TechyPals(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2018
omoalajah:
Great review
Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TechyPals(m): 2:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
The device is very fine
Is it in Nigeria?
It was released in India I think it will soon arrived in nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by TechyPals(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2018
ozila:
what ever happen to Gionee?
?? But dey still released new product
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by Rubiesangel: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mustiboy:
tecno phones are below par, they undoubtedly still sell regardless of this, no thanks to the ignorance and gullibility of the average Nigerian that refuses to say no to settling for less. Tecno phones are over-priced. Do you know how many times tecno uses the same processor in different phones?
How could Tecno phones have been below par? wern't they licensed to sell and do other forms of business in Nigeria? If they were below par, do you think your government would allow them coming in the first place?
Re: Tecno Camon Iace Released With 2GB RAM And 13MP Camera by ifechez: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2018
TechyPals:
Tecno Camon iAce was released in India by Tecno Mobile. Tecno Camon iAce was released alongside the Camon iSky 2, making them the latest addition to the Camon i series from the company, which targets those on a budget.

The Camon iAce is powered by HiOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo and 13MP rear Camera with dual LED flash. This amazing smartphone also comes with the trendy Face Unlock feature but came at an expense of the fingerprint scanner. It also sports the trendy 18:9 Full View screen as well.

Tecno Camon iAce Key Specs and Features

・5.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels

・Android 8.1 Oreo with 2GB RAM

・Quad-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739

・16GB built-in storage

・13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera

・3050mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery

Check out: Tecno Camon iClick Full Specifications and Price

• Design And Display

Honestly speaking, this smartphone Camon iAce is one of most affordable smartphone from the Camon series. Come to talk of the body build, it has a simple-looking Plastic body and sports a rear loudspeaker which sounds good.
Looking at the back, you can sight a rear camera and LED flash at the top left, while the Tecno logo stay at centre. For colour lover, the Camon iAce can be picked in Black, Champagne and Blue colours only.
It sports the trendy 18:9 Full View screen which the Camon series is known for these days. However, the bezels are still present but they are super minimal at least
It’s built around a 5.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and 293 pixels per inch density for clear and sharp visuals. This smartphone will be great for watching movies.

• Hardware and Software

Under the hood of the Tecno Camon iAce, the same MediaTek MT6739 low-end chip comes with its 28nm process node and quad-core processor clocking at 1.5GHz. For the graphics processing unit, the PowerVR GE8100 graphics card does the job.
For multitasking, it comes with a standard 2GB of RAM space. The storage space is also pegged at 16GB storage space, but you can expand up to 128GB with a Micro SD card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 3.4 skin on top.

• Camera, Network And Connectivity

For image duties, Tecno Camon iAce is equipped with a single 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a LED flash for low light shots. There's an 8MP front facing camera with a f/2.2 aperture as well for selfies.
The Camon iAce supports 4G LTE connectivity and accommodates dual Nano SIMs. It has support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS.

• Battery, Price And Availability

The Tecno Camon iAce is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 3050mAh battery with no fast charging technology. Tecno Camon iAce will be priced from $79 to $89, that’s about (N25,000 – N30,000 Nigeria)

FULL SPECIFICATION OF TECNO CAMON iACE

LAUNCH

• Announced: August 2018

• Released: 15th August 2018

• Display: 5.5 Inch HD+ Touch Screen Display

• Screen resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels

• Processor: 1.5GHz Quad-Core MT6739 Processor

• RAM: 2GB RAM

• Storage: 16GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card slot

• SIM: Dual SIM

Camera:
– 13MP Rear Camera With Dual LED Flash
– 8MP Front Camera With Dual LED Flash

• Network and connectivity: VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio
– GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

• Fingerprint sensor: Yes

• Face Unlock: Yes

• Colors: Champagne Gold, Midnight Black and Midnight Blue

• Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3050mAh battery capacity

• Fast Charging: No

https://www.techypals.com/2018/08/tecno-camon-iace-releases-spec-and-price.html?m=1

Is this phone in Nigeria now. Where can I get one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Roll Over Your Unused MTN Internet Data Subscrition / That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! / Are You Experiencing MTN Network Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.