Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them (1578 Views)

Help! A Phone Thief Created An Opay Card And Withdrew My Sister's Funds / Repairguru Is A Thief Please Beware Of Him. / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by Pgm2222: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2018
I setup an account with online naira earlier some months ago . I funded my account with N50,000 immediately after setting up the account . Since I funded the account , I have been having issue accessing my account . I tried calling their customer service but never worked . Now I tried accessing the acc again today and I could get in but noticed my money has been wiped . All wiped ! All . This people re thieves . Please don’t deal with them ... I am taking this up

Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by Lexusgs430: 5:24am On Aug 19, 2018
The dangers of currency we cannot smell, touch or feel......
Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by olujames(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
If you truly have an issue with OnlineNaira, get in touch with them. OnlineNaira has a chat with 8 members of staff, did you chat with any of them? When you sent them an email, what was their response? OnlineNaira takes customer service very seriously and it is impossible for you not to get a response from chat or email.
Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by Junagtrade: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have been using onlinenaira for over 3years now they have not once disappoint me. As for me they people of integrity as far as am concerned. Am still dealing with them. They excellent to deal with.
Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by skyhighweb(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
olujames:
If you truly have an issue with OnlineNaira, get in touch with them. OnlineNaira has a chat with 8 members of staff, did you chat with any of them? When you sent them an email, what was their response? OnlineNaira takes customer service very seriously and it is impossible for you not to get a response from chat or email.
u work there or own it?
Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junagtrade:
I have been using onlinenaira for over 3years now they have not once disappoint me. As for me they people of integrity as far as am concerned. Am still dealing with them. They excellent to deal with.
so u open an account straight up first post was to defend a company that scammed a fellow.
Re: Online Naira Is A Scam/thief !!!please Dont Deal With Them by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junagtrade:
I strongly believe that u created this account to defend this company, only one post since you created it and this is what you type

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi A3 Or Xiaomi Redmi 6a / Tecno Spark 5 Pro Vs Spark 5 Vs Spark 5 Air: Which Should You Buy? / TECNO POUVIOR 4 PRO (battery Beast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.