Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Battle For Saraki’s Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Saraki’s Seat (23144 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by jyz200(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
summary
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

What's sensible about a comment filled with hate slurs and insults?

Now I know that you are kid. smh
You ,of all people can say a comment is full of hate?
Lmao
Orisirisi
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by Glink2018(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
30 billion Oshiomhole can't remove him as Senate President

Talk is cheap. They have the majority in the house.
And can also use the 'federal' might as usual.b
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by shotuns: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
You are a Racoon indeed.

Racoon:

Stop this ranting man.This have been the battle cry since inception till date but Saraki have proven to be far politically intelligent than the whole of APC put together.Ask Sarrki & NgeneUkwenu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by Lagosian29(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
SARAKI MUST GO

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR PROGRAMMING VIDEOS AND SOLUTIONS TO UR PROGRAMMING PROBLEM
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by eyeview: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
If Oshiomole can muster 2/3 of the entire membership of Senate to impeach him, no problem. But we all know that it's not his plan. He wants to perpetuate illegality with the aid of our badly compromised police, dss and efcc
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by phabulux: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:

Stop this ranting man.This have been the battle cry since inception till date but Saraki have proven to be far politically intelligent than the whole of APC put together.Ask Sarrki & NgeneUkwenu.

Go back to school jare.

'this have...'

You pdp louts are something!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by AreaFada2: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407067:
Saraki is a goner!

Ranting since 3 years now. Una nor dey tire? shocked shocked
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by lebete3000: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
aolawale025:
What manner of a party chairman talks carelessly like this?

I mean, see the rubbish he spewed in d last paragraph:

"I want to reassure all our National Assembly that our party values experience, our party values knowledge, loyalty and we will do anything possible to reward loyalty,” he said.

No wonder we have dunces as organs in the system of government, they they reward Loyalty, not the experience, nor knowledge they reportedly value...
SMH.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by GMbuharii: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407067:
Saraki is a goner!

Shut up,thank you
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
I thought I was going to read something sensible but I saw thrash.... Wen ekwerenmadu became deputy Senate president that's how u guys shouted nonsense yet he still dee.... D America u quoted...during Obama time d speaker of house of reps was a republican... D Senate president in America is d vice president which is a ceremonial position.... Wat d parties scramble for is majority and minority leader... In Nigeria d constitution is clear a Senate president can come from any party... And can be removed by two third majority except apc want to act rascally....

1 Like

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by oloriooko(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
I thought osho said he would remove saraki in one week, its 7 days today and am still waiting
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by marv1: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Praise singer from the Potor Land

You called Fayose a rock and you hailed him, Today Fayose is deaf and dumb even with Buhari's travel , no peep from him

You hailed Mumundi Kunu, you said his arrest was to set Buhari up , You called him Far more Intelligent, Today where is he ?

Despite the fact that FFK fvckeed OjuFraud's wife, you still hail him and call him hero , Today where's FFK ??

Saraki's Impeachment may not happen in days , or even weeks , but rest assured, he will be disgraced . Why ??

Anyone You yeebos worship always land in trouble , find another cause
Truth is very bitter.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by bluecircle470: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
ipobarethieves:
wink angry embarassed sad i miss pa OBJ

We would have forgotten all this brouhaha a long time ago. Saraki would have been buried along with his political climes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:

Ask that bar.t again.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
oloriooko:
I thought osho said he would remove saraki in one week, its 7 days today and am still waiting
Rubbish running mouth
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by krishfwesh(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407067:
Saraki is a goner!
wheather he go or goes his never a loser. his a smart game changer
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
marv1:

Truth is very bitter.
I thought I was going to read something sensible but I saw thrash.... Wen ekwerenmadu became deputy Senate president that's how u guys shouted nonsense yet he still dee.... D America u quoted...during Obama time d speaker of house of reps was a republican... D Senate president in America is d vice president which is a ceremonial position.... Wat d parties scramble for is majority and minority leader... In Nigeria d constitution is clear a Senate president can come from any party... And can be removed by two third majority except apc want to act rascally....copied.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Praise singer from the Potor Land

You called Fayose a rock and you hailed him, Today Fayose is deaf and dumb even with Buhari's travel , no peep from him

You hailed Mumundi Kunu, you said his arrest was to set Buhari up , You called him Far more Intelligent, Today where is he ?

Despite the fact that FFK fvckeed OjuFraud's wife, you still hail him and call him hero , Today where's FFK ??

Saraki's Impeachment may not happen in days , or even weeks , but rest assured, he will be disgraced . Why ??

Anyone You yeebos worship always land in trouble , find another cause
Lecture him
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
bonnylight003:

same reason..kogi kwara don't want anything to do with traitors...

they rather die for North central..

haterz..
Your death in imminent
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by uvalued(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70407067:
Saraki is a goner!

saraki the chess player is a goner... if it were buhari, our exalted ludo player... i gree
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by oloriooko(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
emmie14:

Rubbish running mouth
Sorry bro did not know you've been brainwashed too grin
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by Skhibanj1015(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Was Saraki elected by two-third(73)? NO!
He was elected by 47 out of 54 present in plenary that day, so if same is used to impeach him, there is no issues.

Racoon:

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
oloriooko:

Sorry bro did not know you've been brainwashed too grin
APC is empty both in brains and physical strength. Only Saraki held the government of Buhari at standstill for three solid years. APC changed national president because of saraki and will soon change this Phyicratic motor park tout . You can't do more than noise making. Before Saraki dumped APC he checked and balanced. Oshomiole is just making himself relevant.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by engrolawei: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Barbecue smoke has destroyed your brain kpata-kpatashocked
Well deserved response...hahahahaha. You’re so funny. Barbecue smoke has smoked out his brain, you meant?
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2018
uvalued:

saraki the chess player is a goner... if it were buhari, our exalted ludo player... i gree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by uvalued(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70434866][/quote]

Thanks for the image...truly a 'corrupt-fighting' grin pary
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2018
emmie14:

Your death in imminent

you will die before me....

i will live to see my grandkids.. that's my blessing from the lord God.
Re: Battle For Saraki’s Seat by emmie14: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2018
bonnylight003:

you will die before me....

i will live to see my grandkids.. that's my blessing from the lord God.
You need sound mindedness and upright judgment to achieve destinies. Tribal Sentiments and hatred shall leave you without seed. Am speaking from the altar of truth.
Saraki was a good man being APC the same man left APC for obvious reasons. Now he is bad. Name one project apc government initiated in over three years. What did you personally gain? Petrol pump price is 143/145 from #86.
Dollar rate from 198 to #356. Tell me just one clear reason you're fighting Saraki and why you support Buhari's administration and reelection? Be objective.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Insists APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / Tinubu, Shettima Get GCFR, GCON Titles / Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.