Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,247 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

"My Real Body Guard Is Chioma" - Davido Reveals In New Photos Of Him And His Gf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Real Body Guard Is Chioma" - Davido Reveals In New Photos Of Him And His Gf (489 Views)

Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video) / How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Real Body Guard Is Chioma" - Davido Reveals In New Photos Of Him And His Gf by onyi25(f): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Award winning singer Davido is very much smitten with his girlfriend Chioma.

The lovers who flew down to cotonou together for Davido's concert, have been serving us with couple Goals.

The "Assurance" crooner revealed in a recent photo posted few hours ago on his page that his real bodyguard is his girlfriend, Chioma.

As if that wasn't enough, he posted another photo of himself and girlfriend having a nice time on their way back from Cotonou and captioned it with a love symbol.

The photos would melt your heart.

View more photos here ;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/my-real-body-guard-chioma-davido.html

Re: "My Real Body Guard Is Chioma" - Davido Reveals In New Photos Of Him And His Gf by Anigreat: 5:08am On Aug 19, 2018
shocked

Really

Guarding your preek inside her toto

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Appears To Be Pregnant In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Set To Launch Her Music Career / Man Escape Death As Billboard Fell On His Car While Returning From Church (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.