Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together (33467 Views)

Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Sultty(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
No be only son na moon smh
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by daveblessed(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I hate when my favorite singer associate with a ritualist.shocked
Is there just no way i can unlike the like that was liked by a fool supporting a fool...??
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by movetoca: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
SoNature:
While the senseless fools on nairaland.com keep displaying their brazen idiocy, Igbos and Yorubas in reality keep bridging their tribal gaps to expand their interests, better their lives and redefine their futures
I told one of these nairaland tribalist the other day that all of them have one thing in common "POVERTY". I have never seen a richman or someone that is doing very well for himself abusing other people because of tribe or religion. Only hungry, angry and hopeless people do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Adebowale89(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I blame you? when every Rich and wealthy men in your village got their money through ritualism

wasted thing

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
He is indirectly sending a message to Asa Asika. In Otedola's inner mind "Na Alhaji Tekno I want as my son in-law".
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Bankyproperties: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
With #700000 you can buy a land in Ibeju lekki lagos...Investment is the best and fastest way to become among the rich..Check my signature for more details
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by raph101(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

u well?
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by AleAirHub(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same believe has put were you're today... undecided
Wake-up angry
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by olawapaxy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

hmmmm

Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]why the guy like slim slim trouser like this, na so so pencil
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by thanki410(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Indominit...
Are u Supergetting what you just wrote ?
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why the guy like slim slim trouser like this, na so so pencil. Why the guy like slim slim trouser like this, na so so pencil. Why the guy like slim slim trouser like this, na so so pencil.
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Ekez(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ewoooooooh
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Flexy2009(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Today na Sunday make person kindly help me with 2k
na since yesterday I dey look for help
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by emmahardgun(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

'poor man
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by RealityShot: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Girls go die follow that boy now... U watch out for baby mamas O
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Dollabiz: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by waynetee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Obviously, he can't be his daughter undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:
lipsrsealed
Gbam!!

What is this one saying bikonu undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Nightmareo07: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ugosample:

What is this one saying bikonu undecided

Kunle wo ju o
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Kunle wo ju o
Who's that?
You have started again undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Nightmareo07: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ugosample:

Who's that?
You have started again undecided
Started what undecided
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by Galaticos444: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
hopexter:

A gay knows a gay. Thumps up Gaylaticos444 grin
jst give me a try with ur sister and see if she doesn't come bak home with a bowl leg
Re: Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together by hopexter(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Galaticos444:
jst give me a try with ur sister and see if she doesn't come bak home with a bowl leg

Well, you could be bisexual but the fact remains, you gay bro and its nothing to be ashamed of, just embrace it and Nairalanders will still love you for who you are. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Quashes Bill Cosby's Sex Crimes Conviction, Allowing His Release / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.